sharetrader
Page 201 of 1722 FirstFirst ... 1011511911971981992002012022032042052112513017011201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 17213
    On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Well done Heartland.
    Good people doing a great job.
    A very proud shareholder loves what you are achieving,!
    I hope you will be declaring all of those five stars that Heartland's current business account has been awarded on your tax return next year Percy.....

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    I hope you will be declaring all of those five stars that Heartland's current business account has been awarded on your tax return next year Percy.....

SNOOPY
    Offcourse.
    I have an excellent record of paying my GST and taxes in full, and on time.
    Think Te Tari Taake would award me five stars too.
    In my business I pay on invoice.
    Last edited by percy; 07-09-2013 at 04:08 PM.

On the doghouse

Offcourse.
    I have an excellent record of paying my GST and taxes in full, and on time.
    Think Te Tari Taake would award me five stars too.
    In my business I pay on invoice.
    I can't claim a record as good as yours Percy. Got an extension for filing my IR3 a couple of years back, because a UK bank where I hold a small account hadn't given me my statement before IRD filing date. Didn't realise the extension to my filing did not include an extension to my first provisional tax payment (all the tax due dates changed that year). I was meant to cobble up some estimate based on my previous years return or something. Anyway all got sorted in the end but was a bit of trap for young (and old) players.

I might have to employ you Percy as my tax consultant this year. Try as a I might, I just couldn't figure out where to declare those stars on my income tax form last year.

SNOOPY

percy

[QUOTE=Snoopy;426468].

I might have to employ you Percy as my tax consultant this year. Try as a I might, I just couldn't figure out where to declare those stars on my income tax form last year.

Would be glad to help.!!! lol.

percy

Exiting non-core portfolio;
    Approx 10% was realised in the first 2 months.HNZ expects to realise over $40mil in the next 10months,reducing the portfolio to $60mil.
    So HNZ is doing what they said they would.*****[five stars]
    Last edited by percy; 09-09-2013 at 05:57 PM.

percy

I am missing Sparky The Clown already.!!
    Heartland see growth coming from the following areas;motor vehicle finance,livestock finance,invoice finance,working capital finance,and rural seasonal finance.

On the doghouse

Exiting non-core portfolio;
    Approx 10% was realised in the first 2 months.HNZ expects to realise over $40mil in the next 10months,reducing the portfolio to $60mil.
    So HNZ is doing what they said they would.*****[five stars]
    Where are you getting this update from Percy? Can't see anything on the NZX website or Stocknessmonster?

SNOOPY

I discovered today that Heartland are offering a Business Call Account paying 4.25% with interest paid monthly. The account can be operated online and should prove pretty attractive for businesses with short term cash surpluses to gain some interest on their funds.

My current business bank pays 1% for funds on call and to get 4.2% I need to lock the dollars away for two years! Not a practical option.

This would be a great way for Heartland to attract new business customers and give them a database to work on to gradually grow their customer base. I'm opening a Heartland Business Call account as soon as I get all the paperwork sorted. Opening any kind of bank account is a nightmare these days with all the ID hoops you have to jump through.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Where are you getting this update from Percy? Can't see anything on the NZX website or Stocknessmonster?

SNOOPY
    Craig's research dated 5th September 2013,headed;Heartland,Post-result briefing;looking for growth through bolt-ons.

percy

Craig's research dated 5th September 2013,headed;Heartland,Post-result briefing;looking for growth through bolt-ons.
    "But wait, there's more" from Craig's research;
    "Management expects to deliver 10% ROE this year."
    Nice people,doing great things>!
    Going for ten stars?!**********