sharetrader
Page 219 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 1191692092152162172182192202212222232292693197191219 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 17397

Hullo looks like percy has another buy order in , 82.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by K1W1G0LD View Post
    81 cents , ok if you're wearing rose tinted glasses I suppose , otherwise not great.
    Oh Buggar.!!! Only up 17.4% plus divies in the past year.!!! SELL.SELL.Don't wait for the bad news at the agm..
    Yeah Right.!!! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    The buy signal is when I sell.As I am more a buyer than seller, the SP could fall further.
    A year ago the SP was 69cents.So the SP has gone up 18.8% in a year and I have received two dividends and a special dividend.
    Nice people doing great things.
    I should point out Sparky The Clown, Paper Tiger and myself value HNZ at over $1.35.
    The coming year we will see earnings increase over 40% and we will most probably see the dividend increased.
    It could be what it was worth a year ago at this rate. Looks like itll be in the 70's before the agm. It doesnt really matter what you value it at, it matters what the market values it at and at the moment the market is disagreeing with you.

Why not take your 18% plus divvies and then buy back in when support grows again, the writing has been on the wall since went x divvie, or maybe thats just a traders mindset, makes sense to me though, specially if it does drop to the seventys.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by goldfish View Post
    It could be what it was worth a year ago at this rate. Looks like itll be in the 70's before the agm. It doesnt really matter what you value it at, it matters what the market values it at and at the moment the market is disagreeing with you.
    The market usually comes around to agreeing with me.Although sometimes it takes Mr.Market awhile.
    I don't mind waiting for him.!!!

Advanced Member

I would hardly call HNZ a " Traders " stock goldfish.. It is imo a long term hold stock with buying in the dips..

percy

Quote Originally Posted by goldfish View Post
    Why not take your 18% plus divvies and then buy back in when support grows again, the writing has been on the wall since went x divvie, or maybe thats just a traders mindset, makes sense to me though, specially if it does drop to the seventys.
    I do my research before I buy.Should I make a mistake,and/or the company does something I don't like/understand, I will sell.When they come out with better news than I expected, I add to my holding.As most followers of HNZ thread will realise I have been adding to my holding.I am not a trader.
    The writing has not on the wall for me as HNZ are trading above their 200 day moving average.
    I am also mindful that well run companies, such as Heartland are likely to come out with very positive unexpected announcements,so traders waiting for SP weakness are often caught short.HNZ have stated they may make an acquisition in the motor vehicle sector. I am holding myself at the ready for any such announcement.You could say I am "well positioned."
    Last edited by percy; 21-10-2013 at 06:31 PM.

percy

Enjoyed running into a very wealthy astute ChCh investor at EBO agm yesterday.He told me he could not help himself,buying a nice wee HNZ top up at 82cents.No wonder he is very wealthy.!!!

percy

Good to see Heartland advertising their new product in this morning's The Press.

"School Fee Finance"- give your child a great start in life.
    Heartland pays the fees upfront to the school.
    Simple,discreet and convenient.
    No doubt we will get an update on this and other products at next week's agm.

The share price has been fairly static for awhile now. Hopefully some positive presentations including some innovative financing ideas such as the "School Fee Finance" at the AGM will give it a boost.