sharetrader
Page 221 of 1741 FirstFirst ... 1211712112172182192202212222232242252312713217211221 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 17409
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Hmm ... Charts aren't looking so flash. Broken below 100 MA, big trades going through on a falling price in the last 6 weeks. Smart money looking for a better home? Or worse - bailing from a floundering ship?

Not a good look.
    Smart money?? Maybe margin calls?
    The major shareholders appear to be not selling.
    Comparing the latest top 100 shareholder list with one a few weeks ago,the action appears to be nearly all Leveraged Equities driven.One LE a/c has gone from 1,364,257 to 6,678,844 while other LE a/cs have disappeared.
    The SP is still up on the more important 200 MA.
    I still can't work out where the PGW holding went to.
    Not a lot of news from HNZ of late.I expect we will be brought up to date at next Friday's agm.

Percy, I'm not up to speed with it, but with the larger than normal volume lately, perhaps it is warehoused at a prime broker shop, and being distributed through their client network in bite size parcels

Advanced Member

The money for the IPO's recently would need to have come from somewhere. Maybe folk have decided to take some profit from HNZ and redistribute into dividend stocks such as Meridian ?

Like i said earlier im keenly awaiting the agm, been a long time between news with this one lately.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    Percy, I'm not up to speed with it, but with the larger than normal volume lately, perhaps it is warehoused at a prime broker shop, and being distributed through their client network in bite size parcels
    Thanks Xerof.That makes sense.I note a SP of 600,000 went through this morning at 83.7 which would back up what you say.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by goldfish View Post
    Like i said earlier im keenly awaiting the agm, been a long time between news with this one lately.
    Are you going to the agm?
    I think we will have plenty of news.!

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Are you going to the agm?
    I think we will have plenty of news.!
    No i live in mapua and with work etc its not easy, id like to though. Ill eagerly await your updates instead

percy

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Maybe margin calls? ... You mean someone offer margin on HNZ? (Do share!) Or others selling HNZ (pretty low liquidity) in a generally rising overall market to cover fallers like DIL? Hmmm ...

Major holders generally do not sell so they don't create price movements - neither do small parcels of 100K or less. The ones in between the big holders (who don't sell often) and the mums and dads are what moves the market ... and there has been selling by this group in the last six weeks.
    I quoted Leveraged Equities as being the most movement/active on HNZ share register that I could see.
    Leveraged Equities business is margin lending.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by goldfish View Post
    No i live in mapua and with work etc its not easy, id like to though. Ill eagerly await your updates instead
    Lucky you,Mapua would be a fabulous place to live.
    I expect I will be giving full updates of the AGM.!! [very full] lol.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Lucky you,Mapua would be a fabulous place to live.
    I expect I will be giving full updates of the AGM.!! [very full] lol.
    I hope to make it to the AGM and will come and say hello to you. Anyone else here going?