sharetrader
Page 225 of 1745 FirstFirst ... 1251752152212222232242252262272282292352753257251225 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 17448
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    Or a growth company could have a PE of 20 or more. Percy, the presentation was cagey on future growth. I got the impression the growth to date was from fixing the company after putting it together but that they had achieved most of that now. Did you gain any feel for how positive they were about future growth prospects therefore?
    The projected growth to $34mil to $37mil is mainly as you say,fixing the company,and reduced cost of funds.So that is for the year ended 31/7/2014.
    For the following year ended 31/7/2015 the earnings growth will come from product,and acquisitions.I do not have any ideas of what that growth will be.I will be looking at the half year,then the full year,and any acquisitions before I can get a reasonable figure to work from.

Advanced Member

Thanks, Percy. They're a switched on company and I'm a happy holder. Thanks for your work on it.

Dilettante

Thanks Percy for taking the time to summarise your reading of the AGM for us. It is very much appreciated by this happy holder !

Indeed, thanks for the info percy... Lets hope the good news translates into a sp rise sometime.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by goldfish View Post
    Indeed, thanks for the info percy... Lets hope the good news translates into a sp rise sometime.
    Some time !!.. Not a vote of confidence is it ??..

The important thing Percy ......what was Jeffs body language like?

Did he do a Sodi at the Diligent meeting? Did he keep looking up and to the left?

How engaged were the rest of the board when the speeches were being made?

More important than the words this

Cheers mate
    Last edited by winner69; 02-11-2013 at 06:04 AM.

Advanced Member

Was not there.. Agree W69.. so much more can be learnt from those Behind .. As one looks to those in the fore..

Disc. Holding..

老外

My P/E for the company was 10-15, but with that sort of earnings growth... 15-20 maybe in order? I doubt they can sustain it, else I would say P/E of 30!

Time to top up if it stays this low me thinks...

ASM report http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/indu...t-acquisitions

That Kevin Arscot quoted seemed rather pissed off with progress ......obviously thinks hnz should be more aggressive and use that 15% equity ratio better .....in other words take more risk?

Seems he shouldn't be a hnz sharehold .....he just get the story does he

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    ASM report http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/indu...t-acquisitions

That Kevin Arscot quoted seemed rather pissed off with progress ......obviously thinks hnz should be more aggressive and use that 15% equity ratio better .....in other words take more risk?

Seems he shouldn't be a hnz sharehold .....he just get the story does he
    Yes, I think we see that often in companies.A lot of shareholders expect huge returns very quickly.
    Heartland, should they have stayed a finance company may have taken on more risks.
    Heartland "The Bank" is not prepared to take on those risks.They want "better quality" loans with "better margins."
    I think "The Board" and most shareholders are very pleased with the progress.When "The Chairman" noted the milestone achievements,I know I thought they have made excellent progress.You will note all through this thread I have been more than happy with the progress Heartland have made.In fact I think it has been outstanding,so I would have to disagree with Kevin Arscott.
    Last edited by percy; 02-11-2013 at 07:35 AM.