sharetrader
Page 237 of 1738 FirstFirst ... 1371872272332342352362372382392402412472873377371237 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 17380
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Question How to get a mango down from a tree*

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I think Snoopy is on the verge of saying HNZ is a BUY .... yes a BUY

Better get in quick before the recommendation comes
    If it only worth $0.85 and there is no growth then I would not touch it with a very long stick.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

*Take a long piece of bamboo and cut down the middle at one end, stick a little wedge in to keep the two halves far enough apart to hold a mango.
    Lift bamboo up from underneath until the mango is cradled in the end.
    Wiggle it a bit until the mango comes loose from the tree.
    Lower bamboo and extract mango.
    om mani peme hum

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I think Snoopy is on the verge of saying HNZ is a BUY .... yes a BUY

Better get in quick before the recommendation comes
    Has me very concerned as his record is not exactly good on this stock! lol.

Meanwhile back at the Ranch , kiwigold was counting the dosh made since selling HNZ for another better placed NZX coy and wishing he had done it sooner........................his faithful chinese manservant One Hung Low lamented "its just that the stubborn old codgers back at ST could'nt see the dog for the fleas" (or is that the wood for the tree's) and how much more they could be making over yonder in greener pastures. Nevermind, as Percy say's they're well postioned and still will be this time next year, HoHoHo. Mary Xmas

Breaking down to the basics, it's time for a rhetorical question.

How many of you have stock in Heartland?
    Those of you who have HNZ stock, how many of you have opened a bank account with them?
    If not, why not?

While their primary focus is not in typical retail sector there should be enough interest to attract a base. The interest rate on their savings account is what attracted me.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by K1W1G0LD View Post
    Meanwhile back at the Ranch , kiwigold was counting the dosh made since selling HNZ for another better placed NZX coy and wishing he had done it sooner........................his faithful chinese manservant One Hung Low lamented "its just that the stubborn old codgers back at ST could'nt see the dog for the fleas" (or is that the wood for the tree's) and how much more they could be making over yonder in greener pastures. Nevermind, as Percy say's they're well postioned and still will be this time next year, HoHoHo. Mary Xmas
    From Yahoo charts I note, from 27th November 2012 to this 26th November 2013 they are up 21.43% plus dividend.
    From 28th November 2011 to 26th November 2013 they are up 73.47% plus dividend.
    I continue to be a " very happy stubborn old codger" and hold Heartland as I feel they a fine company with a bright future,making Percy an even wealthier "old codger."

Advanced Member

I have a Heartland account. I like the fact that they lend out to industry whereas pretty well all the other banks mostly just lend to mortgages (percentage wise) - read their allocation figures in their reports. So I leave money in that account as just one more contribution to building up this country instead of adding to the carnage brought on by mortgage-backed house bidding wars. I heartily recommend it to others.

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    I have a Heartland account. I like the fact that they lend out to industry whereas pretty well all the other banks mostly just lend to mortgages (percentage wise) - read their allocation figures in their reports. So I leave money in that account as just one more contribution to building up this country instead of adding to the carnage brought on by mortgage-backed house bidding wars. I heartily recommend it to others.
    Indeed you got some good points there.

On the sidelines the internet banking is very fast
    Last edited by vorno; 27-11-2013 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    I heartily agree. Holding and will build my holding when the times right.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Cool Another Assertion from a Certain Person SHOT DOWN IN FLAMES

and would you look at that...

They have rebuilt their capital adequacy buffer from 1.76% to 2.45% in a single quarter.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum