sharetrader
Page 245 of 1734 FirstFirst ... 1451952352412422432442452462472482492552953457451245 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 17333

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Where did all the Buy depth go? Little unnerving
    They're out having G&T's mate!

I have to congratulate you Percy on indoctrininating all the newbies to your visions of grandeur for HNZ.
    Particularly all the ones that have selected it in their top 5 picks for next years comp. Hope it does well.
    Afraid I don't like the fact that the sellers now well outnumber buyers for this stock 1.38 Million for sale vs buyers only wanting 105,000 , what happened there?
    That overhang of sellers is still there and looks like they want out again................not too encouraging for the shareprice.

Quote Originally Posted by K1W1G0LD View Post
    I have to congratulate you Percy on indoctrininating all the newbies to your visions of grandeur for HNZ.
    Particularly all the ones that have selected it in their top 5 picks for next years comp. Hope it does well.
    Afraid I don't like the fact that the sellers now well outnumber buyers for this stock 1.38 Million for sale vs buyers only wanting 105,000 , what happened there?
    That overhang of sellers is still there and looks like they want out again................not too encouraging for the shareprice.
    Correction buyers now 150,000 odd.

Advanced Member

Another year's track record would probably increase market confidence, yeah. But I haven't seen any news to suggest the profit outlook has changed, so seems more likely the PE will win over in the end if the outlook doesn't change? Too, people will probably feel safer when we see where the post-taper world is heading, as NZ remains a small boat on a big sea. Just my opinion.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by K1W1G0LD View Post
    I think "newbies" and "the wise old foxes" have found the fundamentals compelling.
    NTA. 85.2 cents. Dividend yield 6.98%.Forward PE ratio of between 9.12 and 9.93.Strong equity ratio,excellent liquidity and growth prospects.
    The share price will react to more runs being put "on the board".The half year result, which I think will confirm they are on track, will be announced late February.
    We have seen good volumes of HNZ traded over the past few months.I see this as a positive.

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    I don't ... Good volumes + rising price = A Positive!
    Given the massive overhang of the old PGW shares being unloaded onto the market, the shares have performed ok. The only weakness was a sell down for Meridian. It quickly recovered. It has not participated in the recent NZX weakness.

But I think we will have to wait for Feb for a catalyst for any major price movement.
    No advice here. Just banter. DYOR

percy

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Be very careful looking at depth and concluding any weakness ... For example, GPG has seen at many stages over the last few months almost no buying depth but the share price hasn't moved down and there has been some very big trading days with millions being traded.

Ditto, HNZ. In HNZ's case there's been a steady 'takeout' of sellers by buyers who are simply buying what's on offer. I suspect Percy and a few others have been steadily topping up at 85c when sellers have appeared. I have - gotta spend that pay packet somewhere.
    Yes,Good to see the strong liquidity.Nice and steady on good volumes.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Arrow Ain't going up and ain't going down

We're busy doin' nothin'
    Workin' the whole day through
    Tryin' to find lots of things not to do
    We're busy goin' nowhere
    Isn't it just a crime
    We'd like to be unhappy, but
    We never do have the time

One day HNZ will break out of it's current range and hopefully on the upside.
    I can wait till then.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Last edited by Snow Leopard; 23-12-2013 at 09:12 PM. Reason: font troubles
    om mani peme hum

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    We're busy doin' nothin'
    Workin' the whole day through
    Tryin' to find lots of things not to do
    We're busy goin' nowhere
    Isn't it just a crime
    We'd like to be unhappy, but
    We never do have the time

One day HNZ will break out of it's current range and hopefully on the upside.
    I can wait till then.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    I too think we are well positioned for the upturn,!! lol,.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I too think we are well positioned for the upturn,!! lol,.
    Must agree with noodles !!..

As you know perc.. Sold a third @ .87.

Enjoyed the rise in ATM..

Will be back topping up in about, Feb.

In the mean time .. as this is the praying season..

Will continue to PREY !!..