sharetrader
Page 259 of 1739 FirstFirst ... 1592092492552562572582592602612622632693093597591259 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 17390

Yes the price trend looks like an uptick in recent weeks. The anticipation of a good half year announcement on 25 February may be helping. A breakthrough of the psychological 90c barrier may help too.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I don't really mind as I added to my holding at 88cents today.
    Percy, it seems you have got your hand on depth info. Have you added an on-line broker?

I'm interested in your decision to add HNZ at this point. You could have got a cheaper price many times in the last 6 months. There is no new info in the market. Was it macro? Did you use market depth to time your trade?
    No advice here. Just banter. DYOR

percy

I had a big sell up of shares in November and have the money earning under 4% in an online call a/c.I did not sell any HNZ as I thought the forward PE of under 10 and the dividend yield would support the share price.For the last 6 months I have kept an eye on depth using my friend's online a/c with DB.Some times there was nearly 1mil shares for sale and only 100,000 wanted.
    I thought the support was at about 84 cents.No,I don't know whether I would have sold or not?!Well it looked to me as though the sellers on HNZ had gone on holiday,or given up.A great deal more buyers wanting more shares. I am expecting a good half year result in a couple of weeks time, and continuation of the dividends,so finally I brought yesterday..Maybe we will hear sometime of an acquisition?.
    I knew I had my Kiwi Saver payout coming.So rather than put that money on call I felt it would earn a lot more with HNZ.
    I had thought of adding to one of my Aussie shares,but at the end of the day I do rather enjoy Heartland's fully imputed dividends.
    Last edited by percy; 11-02-2014 at 02:54 PM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    Recently I have bought HNZ share's,

I like that the share price, after many months of rising, has formed solid consolidation between 84-88cps around the highs.
    This tells me that the market excepts that after months of rising in value that the rise was justified.

I believe a price platform that will become the next support level has been created in readiness for the next rise up.
    Exactly how I feel too.!!!

percy

I like that the share price, after many months of rising, has formed solid consolidation between 84-88cps around the highs.
    This tells me that the market excepts that after months of rising in value that the rise was justified.

I believe a price platform that will become the next support level has been created in readiness for the next rise up.

percy

Wow you must excited percy, cannot contain your excitement

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Wow you must excited percy, cannot contain your excitement
    Sorry I don't know how I do that.!!!

hell Percy you better take your heart pills cause with the buy depth so strong when compared to sell depth and shareholders looking forward to the next announcement the sp is going to have a 9 in front of it real soon.
    Closed at 90
    No advice here. Just banter. DYOR

percy

hell Percy you better take your heart pills cause with the buy depth so strong when compared to sell depth and shareholders looking forward to the next announcement the sp is going to have a 9 in front of it real soon.
    You were right.!! Real soon it was.!!!
    Filled up with heart pills this morning,so all is well.!!! lol.