sharetrader
Page 282 of 1736 FirstFirst ... 1822322722782792802812822832842852862923323827821282 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 17360
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs up Nearly in the modern age

I see that I can email the acceptance form so I am in for all I can get.
    I will worry about portfolio weightings afterwards.

So I just need to print the scanned blank form, sign it, scan it and send it.

Bring on the day when if you send them the money electronically that is all you need to do to apply as per many ASX companies.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    Paragraph 9.2 in the SPP document says "If Heartland receives applications in excess of $5 million, it will scale back all applications on a proportional basis."

So I read that as all applications, be they big $15k or small $2.5k would be scaled back equally.
    That was my reading of earlier info. I haven't received my investor pack yet.

Catch 22 - I expect it to be heavily oversubscribed so no point applying as it will tie up too much cash, but if everyone does they same, then it I will have missed out on a great opportunity.

I'm not too familiar with SPPs, can someone explain how will this affect the share price once the new shares are issued? Will the price drop below the share issue price?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by newtrader View Post
    I'm not too familiar with SPPs, can someone explain how will this affect the share price once the new shares are issued? Will the price drop below the share issue price?
    have a look at VML, SEA and a few others that have done recently.

My view, is it will hold Dow the price for a bit but definitely not below issue price due to a overhang, bit due to small pool, it will rise shortly after on its current trajectory.

Advanced Member

My son has an entitlement and may not take it up.
    Is there a way for me to fund this and then have them transferred to my ownership after they have been issued ?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    My son has an entitlement and may not take it up.
    Is there a way for me to fund this and then have them transferred to my ownership after they have been issued ?
    Yes,you can fund them,and then do an off market transfer for the ones he gets.

Share Collector

Yes, I was just looking at this thinking perhaps I would arbitrage by selling shares at 91cps to buy back and make a few cents per share... but then my maths reckons I'll be lucky to get half of any application, so is a bit of a gamble that I'll end up with too few.

Banned

I purchased a parcel of these on March 5th through DB and it goes Ex on March 10th,will I get divvy? Money settlement occurs on 10th,cheers

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I purchased a parcel of these on March 5th through DB and it goes Ex on March 10th,will I get divvy? Money settlement occurs on 10th,cheers
    yep, record date is 12th

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    yep, record date is 12th
    Thank you Xerof