sharetrader
Page 285 of 1721 FirstFirst ... 1852352752812822832842852862872882892953353857851285 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 17210
    Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Today (Tuesday 18th Mar) at 5 pm NZ is the deadline for Link to have your application for the SPP.
    You can fax or email if you have not posted it off.

Hopefully not too many of you have applied for many shares.

Little bit of price weakness at the moment, though not enough to take the SPP buy price below $0.855 - presumably a bit of arbitrage going on.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    You PT saying in an earlier post that we did not have to worry about being overweight with HNZ for the time being and Belgie's suggestion we should all apply for the full $15k to send a message (can't remember what message ) convinced me to apply for the full $15 amount, despite earlier hesitation. Who am I not to listen to the sound advice of such ST luminaries I thought
    The money came out of the account moments after I posted the application and now only the wait to see if they send any of it back through scaling

Banned

Are there any forecasts for the share price on this stock in a years time? I probably paid to much at 91c but got the dividend but not entitled to participate in offer as only bought last week,thought it would be a good consistent dividend stock looking forward and I was a Marac customer for many years so a bit of a sentimental play as well.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Are there any forecasts for the share price on this stock in a years time? I probably paid to much at 91c but got the dividend but not entitled to participate in offer as only bought last week,thought it would be a good consistent dividend stock looking forward and I was a Marac customer for many years so a bit of a sentimental play as well.
    Brokers have an average target price of 93c
    http://www.4-traders.com/HEARTLAND-B...518/consensus/
    No advice here. Just banter. DYOR

Banned

Cheers Noodles obviously a dividend play then at this stage

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    Cheers. Hey and does anyone have any best guess on how much scaling there will be?
    Significant. I am picking less than $7.5k worth from a full $15k application.

Banned

Not sure you will get many on here agreeing with that statement! There was a discussion (probably several) on this thread where people were stating their target prices with rationale etc. Many were about $1 from memory. Have a read of the thread, you might find some useful info to help answer your question!
    My comment was based on the 93c target and my buy price of 91c plus working out the dividend plus imps which is healthy and their desire to pay increasing dividends in the future,cheers

Banned

Yeah OK, but first and foremost where does that 93c target come from? Which analysts and who says they are correct?
    Who says others on this thread (talking targets of over $1 are not correct?) Seems like you have seen the 93c target price and believed that this is "obviously" now a dividend play only, whereas surely you should be doing more research than that...
    Nothing wrong with a conservative initial approach,off course we all want more growth,bought stock to balance my portfolio so all good.

Banned

This was an old post of mine that compiled 3 regular posters valuations on HNZ couta. Note these were late last year before the latest acquisition and SPP etc, however it should give you some idea of where some investors think this SP is going and that for them at least it is far from a dividend play only at this stage.

I'd be really interested in hearing these same guys updated target prices now.
    Thanks for this

All good mate, hopeful those numbers get hit sometime this year
    Hmmm, wonder what the catalyst(s) will be to make the market take notice? (Not saying there's anything wrong with a slow and steady climb).
    Last edited by Longhaul; 18-03-2014 at 11:29 AM. Reason: added a missing word

percy

Forbar have a 12month target price of 97 cents,while Craig's is 85 cents.
    Should Heartland's credit rating improve, I think we will see a huge re-rating which will have an immediate affect on the share price.
    Then will will see Paper Tiger's $1.15,Noodles's $1.16 and my $1.47 all being reached.From memory Sparky The Clown was either $1.25 or $1.35.
    My cheque for the SPP was banked last night.Was getting a little concerned as I posted it last Tuesday night.I don't like SPPs so only applied for the minimum.