sharetrader
Page 298 of 1721 FirstFirst ... 1982482882942952962972982993003013023083483987981298 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 17210

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.Think it would be good of you to share with Jeff Greenslade [HNZ's CEO] [09]9279149.M.021563693 or Simon Owen[HNZ's CFO] [09]0279195.M 0276294602.
    It was pointed out to me by a fellow shareholder,who is in advertising,that HNZ should have provided an information folder to every shareholder who attended the agm,with new a/c forms and deposit rates.
    In fairness to these very busy people who have zillions to look after I use the "Contact Jeff Greenslade" form on their website

I outline what I want to discuss and the questions I would like responded to and invite him to ring me when he has the answers or even just respond by email.

Think an efficient and productive way to communicate with a busy man. Thought it better than just leaving a message when calls inevitably end up at a voice mail.

Unfortunately approach don't work ...three times in the last year totally ignored

Never mind ...I just take it as an insight into the company culture

But then again being ignored these days is no big deal

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    In fairness to these very busy people who have zillions to look after I use the "Contact Jeff Greenslade" form on their website

I outline what I want to discuss and the questions I would like responded to and invite him to ring me when he has the answers or even just respond by email.

Think an efficient and productive way to communicate with a busy man. Thought it better than just leaving a message when calls inevitably end up at a voice mail.

Unfortunately approach don't work ...three times in the last year totally ignored

Never mind ...I just take it as an insight into the company culture

But then again being ignored these days is no big deal
    Ring them.It works.

Ring them.It works.
    I don't like talking to machines after the beep
    Last edited by winner69; 12-05-2014 at 04:03 PM.

percy

I don't like talking to machines after the beep
    I have given two people's phone numbers.Both direct lines and their mobiles,so hopefully you can get straight through to them.
    Some time ago I rang the CEO of TUA at 7.30pm and sorted out one of Snoopy's queries in a couple minutes.
    Talking to a machine, or secretary is poor form. Should they then not return your call, you know to stay away from the company.
    This was proven by that MVN Fella not returning my call.Saved me plenty.!!!
    Last edited by percy; 12-05-2014 at 04:13 PM.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.Think it would be good of you to share with Jeff Greenslade [HNZ's CEO] [09]9279149.M.021563693 or Simon Owen[HNZ's CFO] [09]0279195.M 0276294602.
    It was pointed out to me by a fellow shareholder,who is in advertising,that HNZ should have provided an information folder to every shareholder who attended the agm,with new a/c forms and deposit rates.
    fair enough - sent Jeff an email (well, using HNZ's not quite bug free web interface, but I hope it got there in the end). Shall report back, if appropriate.

Talking to a machine, or secretary is poor form. Should they then not return your call, you know to stay away from the company.
    This was proven by that MVN Fella not returning my call.Saved me plenty.!!!
    Ha ha Percy - that's exactly how I feel - staying away I am on that advice
    Last edited by winner69; 12-05-2014 at 06:15 PM.

Banned

Ha ha Percy - that's exactly how I feel - staying away I am on that advice
    Come on now winner grow some bigger wee fellows and jump aboard nothing like a wild ride not to mention bargain prices and an upcoming divvy

News just in, new head of business banking for HNZ South Island - 30 years XP.
    http://www.heartland.co.nz/_upload/n...0as%20Exec.pdf

Good news to bare I reckon! Will be interesting to see if it breaks the stalemate of the past week.

Plenty of the right experience for sure Belg. You reckon going from GM Commercial ANZ to CEO UDC then (after a stint as s.i boss) to Head of Business Banking HNZ is heading in the right direction? Just askin, dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    Plenty of the right experience for sure Belg. You reckon going from GM Commercial ANZ to CEO UDC then (after a stint as s.i boss) to Head of Business Banking HNZ is heading in the right direction? Just askin, dunno.
    Heading in the right direction ......good question

He did "retire" from UDC so probably bored with "retirement" and joined HNZ when Jeff asked him

Maybe he has some experience in niche areas

But HNZ does seem to be getting pretty experienced ......no sign of energetic innovative people getting on board to pump things up a bit