sharetrader
Page 302 of 1736 FirstFirst ... 2022522922982993003013023033043053063123524028021302 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 17360
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    Allison Windley
    Executive Assistant at Heartland Bank
    Auckland, New Zealand Financial Services
    Join LinkedIn and access Allison Windley’s full profile. It's free!
    Thanks for that Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Thanks for that Forest.
    Stalkers

Dilettante

Jeff happy and says the new credit rating is a "good place to be". I am sure both Percy and Allison agree
    Jeff also says further acquisitions are on the agenda albeit nothing firm at present !

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/indu...-after-upgrade

percy

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Jeff happy and says the new credit rating is a "good place to be". I am sure both Percy and Allison agree
    Jeff also says further acquisitions are on the agenda albeit nothing firm at present !

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/indu...-after-upgrade
    Thanks for the link Iceman.
    I sold a few AIA the day before yesterday,and used the money buying a few more HNZ at 89cents this morning.I think the Credit upgrade is very significant.I knew they were working on it,but the spend in which they achieved it caught me by surprise.With the fantastic acquisition of Sentinel,modest forward PE and wonderful dividend,plus Greenslade's positive comments I must say I feel we are well positioned.!! lol

Just checking guys...we're anticipating annual dividends totalling 6 cps fully imputed right ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 23-05-2014 at 11:03 AM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Just checking guys...we're anticipating annual dividends totalling 6 cps fully imputed right ?
    Yes.
    I note Forbar research dated 3 April 2014 have dividends per share; 2013A 4.5 cents,2014E 6.5cents,2015E 8cents,and 2016E 8.5cents.
    A = actual,,,E=estimate. All imputated 100% .
    I thought they were a little optimistic,however a friend did point out to me,that banks have a history of paying good dividends.
    You may be interested Forbar forecast the following dividend yields,[note 3/4/2014] for Aussie banks which do not have imputation credits here;ANZ 5.5%,CBA5.3%,NAB.6% and WBC 5.5%.
    Last edited by percy; 23-05-2014 at 12:28 PM. Reason: had 2015 wrong

Yes.
    I note Forbar research dated 3 April 2014 have dividends per share; 2013A 4.5 cents,2014E 6.5cents,2015E8.5cents 8cents,and 2016E 8.5cents.
    A = actual,,,E=estimate. All imputated 100% .
    I thought they were a little optimistic,however a friend did point out to me,that banks have a history of paying good dividends.
    You may be interested Forbar forecast the following dividend yields,[note 3/4/2014] for Aussie banks which do not have imputation credits here;ANZ 5.5%,CBA5.3%,NAB.6% and WBC 5.5%.
    Thanks mate, much appreciated. WOW that's going to make for an impressive gross yeild going forward if Forbar's estimates prove correct isn't it !!! We are extremly well positioned
    For what its worth in my opinion the fiasco where we can't claim Australian franking credits doesn't look like its going to be resolved any time soon.

percy

Thanks mate, much appreciated. WOW that's going to make for an impressive gross yeild going forward if Forbar's estimates prove correct isn't it !!! We are extremly well positioned
    For what its worth in my opinion the fiasco where we can't claim Australian franking credits doesn't look like its going to be resolved any time soon.
    With Aussie economy not looking flash I can't see it being resolved for a long time.
    When you compare Heartland's 100% imputated dividend, with the non imputated Aussie banks's dividend,Heartland's is looking pretty fantastic.
    Last edited by percy; 23-05-2014 at 12:23 PM.

With Aussie economy not looking flash I can't see it being resolved for a long time.
    When you compare Heartland's 100% imputated dividend, with the non imputated Aussie banks's dividend,Heartland's is looking bloody fantastic.
    Fixed that post for you mate.

P.S. If ever. As Australians no longer care if Kiwi's are starving or homeless, (no benifets or the right to even vote), how much do you think they care that we can;t claim franking credits... CER at its absolute finest
    Last edited by Beagle; 23-05-2014 at 01:08 PM.

Guru

Fixed that post for you mate.

P.S. If ever. As Australians no longer care if Kiwi's are starving or homeless, (no benifets or the right to even vote), how much do you think they care that we can;t claim franking credits... CER at its absolute finest
    I imagine you are referring to the Commonwealth Govt not Australians in general? Certainly the Kiwis who get into Australia via the special entrance get fewer benefits than those who get permanent residence. You need to be a citizen to vote in OZ...so that is not just directed at Kiwis. Nobody forces Kiwis to go Australia and you need to be aware of your entry permit and what your obligations are and what you are entitled to when you move to new country. There are way more Kiwis in OZ than vice versa so you could say Australia helps NZ in tough times by reducing NZ's unemployment numbers. Many Kiwis go to OZ not out of any particular love for their new host country but because they thought they could earn extra dollars compared to the country they left behind.

When comparing yields on HNZ with the OZ banks...you need to take into account the increased risk of HNZ compared with the OzBanks - a few notches down the credit rankings.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 23-05-2014 at 01:51 PM.