sharetrader
Page 304 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 2042542943003013023033043053063073083143544048041304 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 17397
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I see HNZ on a great growth path of 15 to 20% over the next 3 to 5 years .I see EPS of 10,15 and 20cents.I see PEs of 14.I see the SP trading at 2 or 3 times NTA.
    So in 3/4 years time I see a SP of $2.50 to $3.paying big fat divies of 12cents or more.Buy today to enjoy 20% yields in a few years time.
    History has shown us that a well run bank or finance company can be one of the fastest growing companies on the sharemarket.
    Jeff Greenslade has laid the foundations for a great company.Ticked all the boxes.We are "very well positioned" to reap the full financial benefits that will be generated.
    Posted 18-04-2012.
    I brought good amounts of shares at 49cents on 10-04-2012 and at 50 cents on 22-05-2012.[I kept adding since that time].
    My gain has been over 77% in two years.I have also enjoyed great dividends.
    The business has certainly achieved a great deal in those two years.The directors have kept in touch with shareholders,setting out the company's goals.They just keep doing what they say they will do.Jeff Greenslade certainly knows how to bring on board experienced banking people.The acquisitions have been at very modest multiples.Getting the banking licence was a great achievement,and now the credit rating upgrade is "the icing on the cake."
    The future? With solid foundations the future looks very exciting.As shareholders we can look forward to "real earnings" growth,great dividends,and as "the market" rerates Heartland the share price will increase.
    So we can still look forward to seeing Heartland trading at 2 or 3 times NTA some time in the future.
    Last edited by percy; 24-05-2014 at 09:31 AM.

Dilettante

Posted 18-04-2012.
    I brought good amounts of shares at 49cents on 10-04-2012 and at 50 cents on 22-05-2012.[I kept adding since that time].
    The business has certainly achieved a great deal in those two years.The directors have kept in touch with shareholders,setting out the company's goals.They just keep doing what they say they will do.Jeff Greenslade certainly knows how to bring on board experienced banking people.The acquisitions have been at very modest multiples.Getting the banking licence was a great achievement,and now the credit rating upgrade is "the icing on the cake."
    The future? With solid foundations the future looks very exciting.As shareholders we can look forward to "real earnings" growth,great dividends,and as "the market" rerates Heartland the share price will increase.
    So we can still look forward to seeing Heartland trading at 2 or 3 times NTA some time in the future.
    Based on this, most of which I agree with, it appears we are poised Percy !

percy

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Based on this, most of which I agree with, it appears we are poised Percy !
    We certainly are.!!!!
    Should enjoy another 77% SP increase over the next two years,which will take the SP to $1.56.??????? Plus dividends.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Based on this, most of which I agree with, it appears we are BLOODY WELL poised Percy !
    Just a correction to your post Iceman

Though I think Percy getting a bit carried away with his 3 times NTA bit

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Just a correction to your post Iceman

Though I think Percy getting a bit carried away with his 3 times NTA bit
    Quiet right Winner69.
    I may have to settle with double NTA to start with .!!!!! lol

Posted 18-04-2012.
    Great trading Percy and nice summary or their achievements. I would add that zero growth is built into the current share price with a gross yield close to 10% and a fy14 pe of 10.

If the management can achieve some growth, the rerating should be significant.
    No advice here. Just banter. DYOR

Choo Choo...the train is about to leave the station ALL ABOARD for the great ride
    Last edited by Beagle; 24-05-2014 at 11:54 AM.

Heartland seem to make a big thing about being local and being part of the community. Niche seems to be the strategy going forward.

A while ago I floated the idea with Heartland of them getting involved in microfinance, small safe loans to the not so well off. Seemed to fit with their community thinking as well as strategy. They didn't seem that interested. Kiwibank are now involved in such an initiative in Auckland.

With a lot of initiatives under way about P2P lending maybe Heartland should get involved someway. Again community and niche angles to it. Westpac are already into it in Australia and looking at NZ. Maybe they see the threat that this could be to traditional banking and see getting involved as a good thing.

Will float that idea with Percy's mate Jeff - might have to go through Alison as I rarely get a response. Mind you a year or so ago when I knew a reverse mortgage outfit was on the block I emailed him to see if this was potentially a niche area for Heartland - maybe a bit close to home that request.

Anyway how Heartland getting involved with someone in doing something about P2P stuff

percy

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    Great trading Percy and nice summary or their achievements. I would add that zero growth is built into the current share price with a gross yield close to 10% and a fy14 pe of 10.

If the management can achieve some growth, the rerating should be significant.
    Growth will be hard to achieve in most of Heartland's sectors, motor vehicles and rural lending. I think Sentinel will really surprise us all on the upside.Further growth may be driven by more acquisitions.Heartland have proved they can do acquisitions well.
    So I see modest growth,which as you point out;"the rerating should be significant."

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Heartland seem to make a big thing about being local and being part of the community. Niche seems to be the strategy going forward.

A while ago I floated the idea with Heartland of them getting involved in microfinance, small safe loans to the not so well off. Seemed to fit with their community thinking as well as strategy. They didn't seem that interested. Kiwibank are now involved in such an initiative in Auckland.

With a lot of initiatives under way about P2P lending maybe Heartland should get involved someway. Again community and niche angles to it. Westpac are already into it in Australia and looking at NZ. Maybe they see the threat that this could be to traditional banking and see getting involved as a good thing.

Will float that idea with Percy's mate Jeff - might have to go through Alison as I rarely get a response. Mind you a year or so ago when I knew a reverse mortgage outfit was on the block I emailed him to see if this was potentially a niche area for Heartland - maybe a bit close to home that request.

Anyway how Heartland getting involved with someone in doing something about P2P stuff
    I think you would get a lot of shareholder support if you brought this up at the next agm.