sharetrader
Page 329 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 2292793193253263273283293303313323333393794298291329 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 17397
    The Wolf of Sharetrader

Thanks Percy. Do you have a list of their historical dividends?

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    Can someone please advise me about the dividend policy? I see from their last report they had a record date for an interim divvy on 12/3/14 but I couldn't see anything about future dividends. What's the story?
    At, or in conjunction with, the AGM on 30 Nov 2012, the directors of Heartland announced a dividend policy as follows: Heartland will determine dividends (both interim andfinal) based on its net profit after tax, subject to maintaining a prudentlevel of capital for its needs. Heartland’s capital needs will vary from timeto time, depending on a range of factors (including regulatory and creditrating requirements, general economic conditions, current and expected growthand the mix of business). A key objective is to ensure an appropriate balancebetween maximising shareholder returns, and protecting the interests ofdepositors through prudent capital management.
    I can't recall there being any formal change to that policy.

From the NZX website, HNZ dividends to date (sorry if the format gets scrambled as tends to happen on Sharetrader):
    Ex Dividend Period Amount Supp. Imputation Payable Currency
    10 Mar 2014 Interim 2.500c 0.441c 0.972c 4 Apr 2014 NZD
    18 Sep 2013 Final 2.500c 0.441c 0.972c 4 Oct 2013 NZD
    18 Mar 2013 Interim 2.000c 0.353c 0.778c 5 Apr 2013 NZD
    12 Dec 2012 Special 1.500c 0.265c 0.583c 21 Dec 2012 NZD

What's up Percy, you said it was going to be a buck by now buts it's down at 94

Hope we don't have to wait for moosies meeting in October to celebrate

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    What's up Percy, you said it was going to be a buck by now buts it's down at 94

Hope we don't have to wait for moosies meeting in October to celebrate
    Given up waiting for it to hit $1,more interested to see how long it will take to hit my current "fair value" price of $1.25.
    I find after loading up my portfolio with Heartland I am "well positioned."
    You may have noticed Moosie's meeting is on Friday night the 3rd of October.I expect all of us Heartland shareholders will be very happy in the knowledge, that we will wake up on the Saturday morning, with our fully imputed dividend sitting in our bank accounts.
    Come on down and I will shout you a couple of beers.!!![I can afford it]
    Last edited by percy; 30-07-2014 at 08:00 PM.

OMG Heartland down to 93 cents

Another cent and I'll be underwater with HNZ - what an embarrassment being the only one on this thread who is losing money on HNZ

What a dog of a share.

Teach me to believe the hype you read on the Internet, if eel I have been sucked in good and proper

Won't blame belg and his little TA analysis saying it was going to go up. Will only blame myself for listening to and believing to all the crap/noise on this thread

Another cent and I'll be underwater with HNZ - what an embarrassment being the only one on this thread who is losing money on HNZ

What a dog of a share.

Teach me to believe the hype you read on the Internet, if eel I have been sucked in good and proper

Won't blame belg and his little TA analysis saying it was going to go up. Will only blame myself for listening to and believing to all the crap/noise on this thread
    And look at the market depth Winner. After 93 is broken, the price will just collapse. Some might read that depth and panic sell.... All the way down to my bid

EDIT: and just remember that Hoop warning this morning. Cyclical Bear starting?
    EDIT2: At least Percy will get to sleep earlier. Less money to count.
    Last edited by noodles; 01-08-2014 at 04:19 PM.
    No advice here. Just banter. DYOR

What a dog of a share.

meh, if it crashes down to the eighties then I'll just top-up. Looking long-term with this stock.

percy

What a dog of a share.

Did you really muck around and only buy in at over 90cents?
    You really are an embarrassment.!
    You have listened to the wrong posters.You should know better.!!!!
    Share price at the time of posting is 94cents.
    Last edited by percy; 01-08-2014 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Did you really muck around and only buy in at over 90cents?
    You really are an embarrassment.!
    You have listened to the wrong posters.You should know better.!!!!
    Share price at the time of posting is 94cents.
    When are we going to get to a Dollar???????? Aaaargh!