sharetrader
Page 330 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 2302803203263273283293303313323333343403804308301330 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 17397

Quote Originally Posted by vorno View Post
    meh, if it crashes down to the eighties then I'll just top-up. Looking long-term with this stock.
    Yeah - a nice little correction would be very welcome right about now so I could put some cash to good use.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    OMG Heartland down to 93 cents

Another cent and I'll be underwater with HNZ - what an embarrassment being the only one on this thread who is losing money on HNZ

What a dog of a share.

Teach me to believe the hype you read on the Internet, if eel I have been sucked in good and proper

Won't blame belg and his little TA analysis saying it was going to go up. Will only blame myself for listening to and believing to all the crap/noise on this thread
    LOL. Another humorous and good post .
    Another way to look at it winner is like me, hoping it will go down even further before we get the DRP shares so we get a few more new shares
    Last edited by iceman; 01-08-2014 at 06:18 PM.

Banned

OMG Heartland down to 93 cents

Another cent and I'll be underwater with HNZ - what an embarrassment being the only one on this thread who is losing money on HNZ

What a dog of a share.

Teach me to believe the hype you read on the Internet, if eel I have been sucked in good and proper

Won't blame belg and his little TA analysis saying it was going to go up. Will only blame myself for listening to and believing to all the crap/noise on this thread
    You obviously didnt listen to as much crap/noise as me , you've still got a house I take it PS-Not referring to my HNZ shares
    Last edited by couta1; 01-08-2014 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Did you really muck around and only buy in at over 90cents?
    You really are an embarrassment.!
    You have listened to the wrong posters.You should know better.!!!!
    Share price at the time of posting is 94cents.
    Now now Percy .....think I have done better with others than I would have done with HNZ.

Can't invest in everything can we

Quote Originally Posted by vorno View Post
    meh, if it crashes down to the eighties then I'll just top-up. Looking long-term with this stock.
    But your circumstances with HNZ different tha mine.

Even in the eighties you probably still well ahead so no pain for you and buying more is easier

For me in the eighties is under water .....pain pain ....and everybody says don't catch falling knives or averaging down bad idea.

And I have a stop loss so maybe all sold.

In that case I will decide HNZ and me don't get on and won't even bother try to get in again .....maybe might just at 75 cents

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    You obviously didnt listen to as much crap/noise as me , you've still got a house I take it PS-Not referring to my HNZ shares
    And haven't lost my shirt yet either

You haven't lost your house have you?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Another way to look at it winner is like me, hoping it will go down even further before we get the DRP shares so we get a few more new shares
    Does that mean I might get even more shares that are under water ......ironic

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Does that mean I might get even more shares that are under water ......ironic ....like a reward for being a loser

percy

Does that mean I might get even more shares that are under water ......ironic ....like a reward for being a loser
    Sell while you are ahead !!!!! [If you can find better value on the NZ market,go there.]
    I notice from the sharetrader competition Heartland is up 14.96%.This includes the interim dividend.
    I am very relaxed with my Heartland investment.Only the other day I read a report on how few impaired assets NZ banks have.With Heartland's excellent record of "putting runs on the board", the fantastic REL acquisition,the care they are taking over MTF possible acquisition [making sure there are no on going issues],means they are being careful and sensible,looking after the business.
    I am looking forward to the annual result,and the announcement of the final fully imputated dividend.
    Last edited by percy; 01-08-2014 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mouse View Post
    When are we going to get to a Dollar???????? Aaaargh!
    That's what heard a week or so ago. I had waited for so long to buy and the chart finally looked healthy and I bought a bundle ......and it was so exciting to see it go all the way to 98 and was praising my timing skills

And now all this

Still holding .....in profit .....and hoping