sharetrader
Page 335 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 2352853253313323333343353363373383393453854358351335 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 17397
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    They could do a split meeting

Live video link. Chairman in Chch and CEO in Auckland and plenty of punters in both places.

Did they think little ol Ashburton is now too small for a BIG bank meeting
    Be careful next year's could be in Wellington!!!

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Be careful next year's could be in Wellington!!!
    ..In that case I would definitely expect a fine selection of craft beers!

Gee Wiz you and Belgarion are a bit slow!!!!!
    Look at the day and time the meeting is!!??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Forget the tucka,concentrate on the fine wines they serve up,and the premium beers.!!!!
    LOL You've got to get up bloody early in the morning to out-think good ol uncle Percy Forest, you're driving
    Last edited by Beagle; 18-08-2014 at 01:54 PM.

As a HNZ shareholder, ie one who now has some rights to the future cash flows, I will be disgusted with management if there is anything more than cracker biscuits / wine biscuits / tea or coffee.

Old corporate trick having a meeting at 4pm on a Friday just to keep the numbers down and to make sure it doesn't drag on. Obviously not wanting to encourage shareholder participation.

As a HNZ shareholder, ie one who now has some rights to the future cash flows, I will be disgusted with management if there is anything more than cracker biscuits / wine biscuits / tea or coffee.

Old corporate trick having a meeting at 4pm on a Friday just to keep the numbers down and to make sure it doesn't drag on. Obviously not wanting to encourage shareholder participation.

Or they're about to announce a cracker annual result that exceeds market expectations and previous guidance and want everyone in Auckland to get on the piss with them to celebrate in due course

percy

Old so called trick has never worked down here!!!
    Will have to wait for Thirsty Forest,Roger The Soak, and Boozer Belgarion's reports before we can judge whether it worked in Auckland.
    Be prepared to be completely digusted.!! lol.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    I am offended.

I only drink when I have to make stock picks for the ST NZX competition! ... They're doing okay I expect? Are they? I haven't checked recently.
    Sorry I have not had time to check your stock picks.........been too busy offending fellow share traders..,,,,,,,, you did say you were only going to go along to check the food....... I thought Yeah Right.!! My mistake.!!!

Default Happy to drive :)

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    LOL You've got to get up bloody early in the morning to out-think good ol uncle Percy Forest, you're driving
    Roger as this is your first HNZ AGM coming up I am happy to be your driver, so you can fully enjoy HNZ hospitality. I trust you will have one fine wine with me in oner off Percy.

Old so called trick has never worked down here!!!
    Will have to wait for Thirsty Forest,Roger The Soak, and Boozer Belgarion's reports before we can judge whether it worked in Auckland.
    Be prepared to be completely digusted.!! lol.
    If the air conditioning is set at 10 degrees you'll know you not wanted

And then if Jeff starts presenting believable slides with lots of words he is really saying i want to go home

And I bet Greenlane Rd a hell of a place to get to as well on Friday afternoon.

Enjoy yourselves

percy

If the air conditioning is set at 10 degrees you'll know you not wanted

And then if Jeff starts presenting believable slides with lots of words he is really saying i want to go home

And I bet Greenlane Rd a hell of a place to get to as well on Friday afternoon.

Enjoy yourselves
    I wish you were going to the meeting Winner69.
    Would love to read your full report and your in depth analysis of Jeff's presentation.
    Must admit I have always enjoyed them.Been great rereading them some months later, and seeing Heartland achieving the goals set out in Jeff's presentations.