sharetrader
Page 336 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 2362863263323333343353363373383393403463864368361336 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 17397

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    Roger as this is your first HNZ AGM coming up I am happy to be your driver, so you can fully enjoy HNZ hospitality. I trust you will have one fine wine with me in oner off Percy.
    Good on ya mate

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I wish you were going to the meeting Winner69.
    Would love to read your full report and your in depth analysis of Jeff's presentation.
    Must admit I have always enjoyed them.Been great rereading them some months later, and seeing Heartland achieving the goals set out in Jeff's presentations.
    I'm angling for a private audience with Jeff Percy - don't want to mix with the riff raff, especially the Auckland riff raff

Next they be changing their name ....Heartland not appropriate for their love of Auckland

Hope they don't forget where their roots lie

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I'm angling for a private audience with Jeff Percy - don't want to mix with the riff raff, especially the Auckland riff raff

Next they be changing their name ....Heartland not appropriate for their love of Auckland

Hope they don't forget where their roots lie
    Auckland has always been very kind to Heartland.One of the building societies that merged to form HNZ was Southern Cross Building Society, which opened for business in Auckland in 1923. The present Chairman and CEO are both Auckland based.
    The Auckland sharetraders ,most of whom own HNZ shares,could never be referred to as riff raff, nor could my book suppliers.All very fine people.
    I am only sorry I will miss the meeting,and not catching up with my friends Janner,Forest,Roger and the other Auckland sharetraders.
    Last edited by percy; 19-08-2014 at 09:08 AM.

Getting to know my new love in life better.

Absolutely appalled at something I have noticed

For a business that uses the word 'community' a lot in telling us about why they are good etc Heartland sure has a huge DIVERSITY problem.

From their web site under Our People.
    Board - 7 male / 1 female

Management Team - 8 male / 2 female (and those being the HR and Legal people, easy way to increase diversity)

Business Team - 17 make / NO female

Rural Team - 15 make / 1 female (assuming Kelly is a female here as no photo)

So of 46 (jeff included twice above) people presented as Our People only 4 are female. Appalling state of affairs, esp as 2 of them are the HR and Legal people

I am writing to Jeff asking if Diversity is on the Heartland agenda and if not why not and if it is what he doing about improving it.

Gender appalling but looking at the photos that are on Our People (quite a few missing) the 46 mentioned are a long way off representing NZ

Ethnicity is a real problem by the looks of it. Hate to think what average age is as well.

percy

I think we were better off when you were outside the tent pissing in,than now having you inside the tent pissing everywhere.! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I think we were better off when you were outside the tent pissing in,than now having you inside the tent pissing everywhere.! lol.
    Pretty appalling figure though eh Percy

Even you must be a bit disappointed in this

I think they are being cautious. According to my Misses and I quote: "A woman's work is never done".

Advanced Member

Maybe they selected the best people for the roles. There are more ways to include diversity than appointing to board roles etc.

Still and all, not a bad idea to raise the issue.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Pretty appalling figure though eh Percy

Even you must be a bit disappointed in this
    No I think the boards and staff are doing a great job.