sharetrader
Page 371 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 2713213613673683693703713723733743753814214718711371 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 17397

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Cool Bear I was referring to trades being deleted as alluded to by Okebw (post 3241) not the bids. He may of course have meant to say bids.
    My bad. I did indeed.

Also, by summary stats I meant the matrix containing the bid/ask/PE ratio etc. It looks like the summary stats output in excel so I've taken to calling it that. It completely escaped me that no one else does

Back to 100 again

Only 6 weeks to the Annual Shareholders Meeting

Upgraded guidance then .... and the standing ovation from happy shareholders

Doubt we will get to hear much beforehand, but then again good announcements just before an ASM are quite common

Shareprice well over 110 by then?

You should come along and help quaff some of their fine refreshments

Well well a close at 101. Not surprising really

A pretty solid day as well. The price didn't fall once.

Is this essentially a new HIGH then, allowing for the recent dividend?

Makes a mockery of the broker targets eh, must be some new reports coming out now. Methinks they haven't done their sums right.

When will they publish the book with the pretty pictures Percy? Might even mention diversity.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

Makes a mockery of the broker targets eh, must be some new reports coming out now. Methinks they haven't done their sums right. .

percy is probably quietly rubbing his hands together..

Polishing those knuckles..

Oyveh !!.. Aye percy :-)))

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

Makes a mockery of the broker targets eh, must be some new reports coming out now. Methinks they haven't done their sums right.

When will they publish the book with the pretty pictures Percy? Might even mention diversity.
    Yes this has been quite a remarkable increase in the last couple of weeks. All during which no real new financial information has come to hand.
    The purchase of Sentinel and HarMoney got a lot of media coverage and Heartland has noticeably increased advertising on both radio and TV since then as well as Jeff giving interviews suggesting further acquisitions are being considered. I think this has really put Heartland on the radar screens of investors, a place they had limited exposure to before. So the market has finally woken up to what great value HNZ was and still is

Roger I would have loved to come to the AGM with you but am traveling overseas tomorrow. Want to be offshore just in case the election goes the wrong way

I trust you to keep our Percy in check at the meeting and suggest you use some of your HNZ, AIR & GMT divies to buy him (and others) a beer. I would hate to see Percy pushed into having to take a HER loan (house gone) to buy you young fellas a beer and possibly even contact HarMoney (HNZ shares gone) to keep it going into the wee hours of the morning

Look forward to your "steady as she goes report" !!
    Last edited by iceman; 18-09-2014 at 10:22 PM. Reason: spelling

Hey Iceman,

Mate sadly I think the moths will have to stay in my wallet as rumour has it HNZ are good for their own quality refreshments, especially at annual meetings on a Friday afternoon
    I'm glad I had a good look at the relative PE's of those Aussie banks including regional ones and whilst acknowledging they're all bigger sometimes smaller and growing fast can be a good thing.
    In terms of value I remain with a view a PE of 12 is good value and appropriate which based on the mid point of the forecasted profit range gives fair value as $1.12 (12 x 9.3 eps), so there's still room for 10% price appreciation over the next year as well as circa 10% gross in divvy's (20% gross return). Then there's always the possibility of acquisition's being EPS accretive or the Harmony one already done adding to previously forecasted EPS so the risk is definitely to the upside with my intrinsic valuation. Got to do something constructive with all those divvy's and a National win just around the corner. Maybe that reinvestment plan you suggested isn't such a bad idea after all

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Hey Iceman,

Mate sadly I think the moths will have to stay in my wallet as rumour has it HNZ are good for their own quality refreshments, especially at annual meetings on a Friday afternoon
    I'm glad I had a good look at the relative PE's of those Aussie banks including regional ones and whilst acknowledging they're all bigger sometimes smaller and growing fast can be a good thing.
    In terms of value I remain with a view a PE of 12 is good value and appropriate which based on the mid point of the forecasted profit range gives fair value as $1.12 (12 x 9.3 eps), so there's still room for 10% price appreciation over the next year as well as circa 10% gross in divvy's (20% gross return). Then there's always the possibility of acquisition's being EPS accretive or the Harmony one already done adding to previously forecasted EPS so the risk is definitely to the upside with my intrinsic valuation. Got to do something constructive with all those divvy's and a National win just around the corner. Maybe that reinvestment plan you suggested isn't such a bad idea after all
    After the ASM guidance will be equivalent to 10 cents (rounded)

I like your PE of 12 Roger

So $1.20 early next year eh

And then we have the half year result in February. We'll find out then what they holding back.

Still going up .... good one

Aussie banks took a thrashing today ....hope the gloom and doom stays over there

Still planning on 130 at least this time next year

Yeap overall its good to see a good stable political platform that should provide a positive environment for corporate growth.
    I'm a little underwhelmed by the market's reaction today but given the Nat's were short priced favourites the market by close seems to have taken the near certainty of the election result in its stride and its a marathon not a sprint.
    There's good opportunities for people to put cash to work and this is definitely one of best of them, one of the few companies on the NZX with sound growth prospects a great dividend yield and trading on a very reasonable price earnings ratio. We are well positioned