sharetrader
Page 375 of 1741 FirstFirst ... 2753253653713723733743753763773783793854254758751375 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 17404
    Banned

HNZ report out today - no update to the forecasts.

But - one of their all-male board is retiring.
    Time for HNZ to put an end this male hegemony and do something about their obvious gender diversity problem.
    Maybe one of the Pumpkin Patch team could help out?

Just imagine how successful they could have been without this appalling patriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    I think if I remember correctly the 5 year Fonterra average is just above $6kg so farmers are coming off the back of a record pay-out so should have been prudent enough to be repaying debt and hopefully not out buying new cars for all their family members. Its swings and roundabouts, Beef had a truly exceptional year last year and this one is shaping up even better and Sheep did well too.
    Interesting article on CNBC about how Warren Buffett likes banks heaps, I'll post a link later if I get time.
    And looking at the Soil Moisture Maps one would think that this summer is going to be a boomer for production

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Annual Report didn't have many exciting pictures in it

Diversity obviously don't matter at Heartland (except in the context of lending and borrowing)

Doesn't that little table showing the gender breakdown of the Board and Officers stand out like a sore thumb in complete isolation and and completely out of context. Well they had to put in the report somewhere.

Never mind = lack of response from the Company and this effort gives them one black mark on my scorecard anyway.
    I look forward to next year's annual report, with the huge photo of Winner69 singing the new company song, he composed and sung at the agm,with his diversified backing group looking so colourful in their native costumes.!! lol.

+1 for more pretty pictures in the annual report, numbers are boring, (opps is an accountant allowed to say that) lol.

All looks good to me and not worried about diversity or lack thereof, the board appears to have heaps of experience. Looking forward to the AGM.
    Company is...wait for it Percy...Yes there it is..."well positioned" to meet 2015 guidance of $42-$45m

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    +1 for more pretty pictures in the annual report, numbers are boring, (opps is an accountant allowed to say that) lol.

All looks good to me and not worried about diversity or lack thereof, the board appears to have heaps of experience. Looking forward to the AGM.
    Company is...wait for it Percy...Yes there it is..."well positioned" to meet 2015 guidance of $42-$45m
    Yes I saw that and had a chuckle to myself. lol.

percy

Well I have read the Chairman's and Managing Director's report in the Heartland annual report.
    I congratulate them for clear plain English.They set out everything I wanted to know clearly, and simply.
    To any one on sharetrader who wants to know more about Heartland,and where they are headed, I recommend they read it for themselves.
    Last edited by percy; 26-09-2014 at 11:23 AM.

Hope the shareprice doesn't go below a $1

Maybe the guru brokers are right after all and it will be 96/97 after Xmas

Bugger

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hope the shareprice doesn't go below a $1

Maybe the guru brokers are right after all and it will be 96/97 after Xmas

Bugger
    Ha ha ha, made my day.!!!!!! lol.

Harmony lent $2m already, rejecting 70-80% of loan applicants
    http://www.interest.co.nz/news/72146...ion-first-year

Nice to see plenty of Heartland adverts rolling over on the electronic signage here at the Waikato vs Manawatu game. Ads for invoice & livestock finance as well as working capital and asset finance.