sharetrader
Page 382 of 1741 FirstFirst ... 2823323723783793803813823833843853863924324828821382 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 17404

Probably fall out of the Top 10 by years end unless something good comes out on Friday

Pretty pictures in a slideshow doesn't cut it now ...but then again it is only an annual meeting of suppliers of capital so they can buy things and hope like hell they are eps accretive

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Probably fall out of the Top 10 by years end unless something good comes out on Friday

Pretty pictures in a slideshow doesn't cut it now ...but then again it is only an annual meeting of suppliers of capital so they can buy things and hope like hell they are eps accretive
    You still here?
    Thought you sold out a week or two ago.
    Best to sell at open tomorrow morning!!
    ps.I just love HNZ's presentations.Tell what they are going to do,and they do it.Simple!

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

Oh you're getting old and cynical W69. You want to deal with a company that treats shareholders like nothing more than a pesky nuisance supplier...get some sum.

Banned

Well HNZ at 10 and CNU at 5, I know which has been the better of the two for me and I'll give you a hint its the one without hundreds of vans running around.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Well HNZ at 10 and CNU at 5, I know which has been the better of the two for me and I'll give you a hint its the one without hundreds of vans running around.
    Mate I wouldn't mind a little wager that you're a little surprised at Chorus and Spark's performance, I know I am.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Mate I wouldn't mind a little wager that you're a little surprised at Chorus and Spark's performance, I know I am.
    Yeah I am but I think Chorus is currently overcooked in the light of the upcoming Con.Con decision, could be a nasty sting yet to come.

Well they certainly "gave it" to Vector and now they're bleating like a lamb lost from its mother so you could be right.

W69 - I'm as miffed as anyone else that HNZ have stopped for a lengthy break at the current juncture but fact is they're inexpensive on a PE basis, pay attractive fully imputed dividends and have relatively low volatility so a patient man is rewarded over time
    Last edited by Beagle; 28-10-2014 at 05:47 PM.

Default Whats our position now Percy?

Fitch raises credit rating on Heartland Bank
    8:30am, 29 Oct 2014 | CREDIT
    NZX Release

Fitch raises credit rating on Heartland Bank

28 October 2014

Heartland New Zealand Limited (NZX: HNZ) is pleased to announce that Fitch Rating (Fitch Australia Pty Ltd) has raised its long term issuer credit rating on HNZ subsidiary Heartland Bank Limited (Bank) to ‘BBB’ from ‘BBB-’ outlook stable. The full release from Fitch Rating is attached.

Fitch Rating noted the Bank’s consistent reduction in non-core assets resulting in improved asset quality and stronger earnings, and that its business model focuses on niche markets in which it has a leading market share.

Heartland is pleased with the raised rating, which follows Standard & Poor’s raising the Bank’s credit rating earlier this year (22 May 2014).

- Ends -

For further information please contact:

Jeff Greenslade
    Managing Director
    Heartland New Zealand Limited
    DDI 09 927 9149
    Last edited by forest; 29-10-2014 at 08:51 AM.

percy

Thanks for your post Forest.
    Credit rating upgrades are always welcome.
    Still "well positioned" although I am holding myself "at the ready" for your, and other sharetraders' reports on Friday's agm.
    Best report/reporter will enjoy a large beer/or large glass of wine next time we have a get toghther.
    No Roger,a beer, not a keg!! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Thanks for your post Forest.
    Credit rating upgrades are always welcome.
    Still "well positioned" although I am holding myself "at the ready" for your, and other sharetraders' reports on Friday's agm.
    Best report/reporter will enjoy a large beer/or large glass of wine next time we have a get toghther.
    No Roger,a beer, not a keg!! lol.
    lol I'm not that bad...although rumour has it that the local bank manager was seen lugging a keg down the marina walkway early last summer. For some strange reason I can't remember what happened to that keg or how I managed to dock the boat back into the marina after the trip out lol