sharetrader
Page 385 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 2853353753813823833843853863873883893954354858851385 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 17397
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by janner View Post
    Roger appears to have been intoxicated by the promise of greater thing to come..

Shablosshutly .. Nothing .. to dooooooooo Oshiffer with theeee reeeeson's I will posssst llllater .. :-))
    Oh no!!!
    Not you too Janner.
    Seems the only true and accurate record we are going to get is from Forest.!!
    Where is he?
    I am not going to miss next year's.I guess if it is in Wellington we will get to see W69 doing the Rata Tree mating dance, after he has enjoyed Heartland's hospitality.That may be preferable to letting the Tauranga Crew loose!

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/d...-up-to-10.html

Dis in gunna make more sense than anything I remember tonight.

Zzzzzzzz Hopefully I'll remember someting meaningful tomorrow.

Advanced Member

A good night to Roger..

And a good year to all Holders !!!..

:-))))))))

A happy holder..

Default Roger drank some of our potential future dividends. :(

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    The message was that they are below par on ROE. Their goal is to increase it.
    pg.23 says how
    --New initiatives not included (but imminent)
    – Acquisitions not included (still keen on MTF)
    – Possibility of capital review is not included (read buyback)
    OK What I took out of the AGM, is what noodles already mentioned but I will expand on it a little.
    --New initiatives not included (but imminent) HNZ are working on new products but we have not included any of the possible profits in the 2015 profit FC

– Acquisitions not included But we are considering one or more at present.

I think return on E is likely to improve for a few years coming, its really were there must be potential as other banks are showing better return on E.

The other clear lesson was that Roger is likely to enjoy the AGM of Delegats Wines, but sorry Roger I like DGL dividends to much so I wont be the sober driver for their AGM.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    OK What I took out of the AGM, is what noodles already mentioned but I will expand on it a little.
    --New initiatives not included (but imminent) HNZ are working on new products but we have not included any of the possible profits in the 2015 profit FC

– Acquisitions not included But we are considering one or more at present.

I think return on E is likely to improve for a few years coming, its really were there must be potential as other banks are showing better return on E.

The other clear lesson was that Roger is likely to enjoy the AGM of Delegats Wines, but sorry Roger I like DGL dividends to much so I wont be the sober driver for their AGM.
    Thanks for your take on it Forest. Much appreciated.
    Thanks also for getting Roger home safely as we would miss him terribly if something happened to him :-)

percy

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Thanks also for getting Roger home safely as we would miss him terribly if something happened to him :-)
    Well put Iceman,and yes thank you Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Ooohhh shucks, you're too kind mate and thanks Forest for the lift home.
    Forest and Noodles have summed it up well. All I can add is that from recollection they're growing the share of the pie that's their sweet spot products with higher margins which represent about 75% of lending now.
    They're looking at initiatives to improve their return on equity, I guess a buy-back isn't out of the question. Dairy lending is a tad over one third of their rural book, mostly livestock.
    I think there's upside to their $42-$45m. As Forest mentioned as none of the new initiatives, products or possible acquisitions are factored into that forecast.
    I see $1.10-$1.20 in 12 months time. There was talk about $2.00 at one stage last evening but aforementioned alcoholic beverages might have played a part in that lol.
    Good solid bank with 15% equity ratio, good management, low SP volatility, excellent fully imputed yield, sound prospects for future growth and trading on a conservatively estimated 2015 EPS of 9.3 cents for a 2015 PE of only 10.75. What's not too like ????

P.S. It was a pleasure to meet Mrs Forest and Noodles yesterday.
    P.P.S. We are well positioned
    Last edited by Beagle; 01-11-2014 at 08:52 AM.

percy

Thanks for your post.
    Sounds as though you didn't miss anything before you hit the hospitality!!!! lol.
    Confirms to me we have invested in a very sound, well managed bank,on modest ratios, with a very bright future.
    "We are well positioned" superbly sums it up.!!! lol.
    ps.A very big day for me yesterday watching my two biggest investments;HNZ and EBO.
    Both confirmed my confidence in them is well founded.
    Last edited by percy; 01-11-2014 at 09:40 AM.

And thank you very much to Georgie Porgie Kerr for making shares available at half price!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Thanks for your post.
    Sounds as though you didn't miss anything before you hit the hospitality!!!! lol.
    Confirms to me we have invested in a very sound, well managed bank,on modest ratios, with a very bright future.
    "We are well positioned" superbly sums it up.!!! lol.
    ps.A very big day for me yesterday watching my two biggest investments;HNZ and EBO.
    Both confirmed my confidence in them is well founded.
    Braggart !!!.. :-)))))))