sharetrader
Page 388 of 1739 FirstFirst ... 2883383783843853863873883893903913923984384888881388 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 17390

With Enthusiasts Lying Low, People Of Similar Ilk Think I Ought Not Encourage Debate

oops.....sorry
    Last edited by Xerof; 06-11-2014 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I am more than happy to have my money in a business built on sound old fashioned values and balance sheet strength.
    If you are looking for the vibrant new world, look elsewhere. I note it did not take you long to become bored.You can join Rod Duke at either Briscoes or Pumpkin Patch.You certainly would not be bored a either.
    But making $50m this year is 'spectacular' so why should you be happy with them leading you up the garden path with their $42m guidance. Let's get real here, after all they got shareholders to stump up with lot of cash last year - need to Mae something out of that don't they

Did you leave 98 cents of your sequence of numbers ending in 8?

Dilettante

I think a lot of people would agree with you,and other late comers, to the Heartland success story.However a great number of sharetraders who brought Heartland and the "well positioned"posts at 58 cents ,68 cents,78 cents and 88cents would say it has served them well.If it works,why ban it??????????????? lol.
    Apropos Percy but the "newbies" are an impatient lot. LOL.
    Winner is right though about you leaving out sequential numbers ending on 8, but he got the wrong end of the sequence. My biggest single purchase was on 30 September 2011, only 3 odd years ago, at 48c.
    That makes me very w.. po.....ed indeed with this great company :-)
    Patience boys and girls, patience.
    Last edited by iceman; 06-11-2014 at 09:56 PM.

After last evenings bit of banter we need to get serious

After setting a strong platform over the last few years Heartland is well positioned to report spectacular profits of $50m for FY15

It is also pleasing to see that they are 'educating' the market as to what realistic multiples a well performing bank with a solid balance sheet should be trading at. Once the market 'gets it' expect a rerating.

So NPAT of $50m + ROE >10% + a rerating = shareprice $1.35 mid 2015

And that's before the acquisitions in the pipeline.
    Last edited by winner69; 07-11-2014 at 08:33 AM.

percy

My own valuation of $1.25 is made up looking at eps of 10cents,nett dividend of 7 cents.PE 12.5.dividend yield 5.6% net.That is based on 463,266,592 shares on issue.
    I expect Heartland to improve their credit rating,and to be rerated by broking houses,who will see they are "putting runs on the board" and achieving what they say they will do,so I see further eps growth.They stated eps for the last quarter were 9.7 and with their stated policy for eps growth, 10cps may be realistic.
    Banks have the capacity to pay increasing dividends,so HNZ's fully imputed dividend will be an attraction to investors.
    HNZ does not have the over exposure to housing the Australian banks have.They also have no exposure to European wholesale funding issues.
    Overseas people look at PEG ratio.This is the PE divided by growth.No allowance is made for dividend,In NZ some companies pay very high dividends,so we should factor them in.PEGD.
    So my thinking on HNZ.PE 12.5 growth 10% and 7cents dividend.
    therefore 12.5 divided by 17 [growth 10 plus dividend 7] gives us .73 This is well under one,so l think my $1.25 is fair value.
    These figures have made no allowance for any further acquisitions by Heartland.
    Above posted 12-09-2014
    In hindsight my foresight looks pretty good.

You must be due for Legend status soon mate Speaking of legends and cunning as a weasel moves, after trading all day at $1.05 some dummy wanted to let just over 13,000 go at $1.04 in the match process just before 5.00.

What's a bloke to do when he notices that, someone had to accommodate him and help the poor bugger out.. talk about a free hit

Super Investor

Yes there are a few living legends on ST.
    I pulled the pin today but I'm not blowing up over 1c.
    h2

Super Investor

Quote Originally Posted by h2so4 View Post
    Yes there are a few living legends on ST.
    I pulled the pin today but I'm not blowing up over 1c.
    Ha! That should have been "trigger" on my purchase order.
    h2

percy

Looking at Heartland's chart this morning, it looks to me as though $1.04 is now the new support level.
    Now we look forward to seeing if this is the case,and to finding out what the new resistance level is?????????????????????/.
    We certainly find ourselves "well positioned."!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    I agree that the official forecast is now looking very conservative especially after a first quarter of $11m that included significant expenses marketing the HER product.

PS bought more this morning.
    Conservative it is not. Only achieving that forecast wold be management failure, failure in not meeting objectives of growth by acquisition, increasing eps and improving ROE

No bonus for them this year