sharetrader
Page 389 of 1721 FirstFirst ... 2893393793853863873883893903913923933994394898891389 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 17210

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Looking at Heartland's chart this morning, it looks to me as though $1.04 is now the new support level.
    Now we look forward to seeing if this is the case,and to finding out what the new resistance level is?????????????????????/.
    We certainly find ourselves "well positioned."!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Forget about the daily chart,look at the weekly chart,it is way more telling.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by kizame View Post
    Forget about the daily chart,look at the weekly chart,it is way more telling.
    In what way?

Advanced Member

Looking at Heartland's chart this morning, it looks to me as though $1.04 is now the new support level.
    Now we look forward to seeing if this is the case,and to finding out what the new resistance level is?????????????????????/.
    We certainly find ourselves "well positioned."!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

With all the delight you are getting from your " position "...

Kama Sutra ???..

In what way?
    It has gapped up, very positive, 3 times since may it has touched the trendline and bounced upward from there.
    The ascent lately is only punctuated by 3-4 week short term corrections,it would only take a bit more positive news to really push the price to $1.07 and beyond. $1-07 is the first fibonacci extension from the last upward movement before consolidation.
    Last edited by kizame; 08-11-2014 at 08:15 PM. Reason: mistake made.

percy

It has gapped up, very positive, 3 times since may it has touched the trendline and bounced upward from there.
    The ascent lately is only punctuated by 3-4 week short term corrections,it would only take a bit more positive news to really push the price to $1.07 and beyond. $1-07 is the first fibonacci extension from the last upward movement before consolidation.
    Thank you.
    How would you say we are positioned?

ps
    You can send me a PM if you wish.
    Last edited by percy; 08-11-2014 at 08:49 PM.

khorosho pomeshchayetsya

Super Investor

I would say we are positioned for growth percy.
    I'm not surprised the sp is charting well. Net operating income increased by 16% at the same time non core property assets were sold down.
    I believe smart purchases are being made at todays sp price levels.
    h2

Thank you.

ps
    You can send me a PM if you wish.
    This has been my favourite trading stock,and recently I stayed out waiting for the correction in the markets that eventually came,my mistake was not realising how resilient the share price would be.I missed an $11,000 dollar trade incl. divi,which I normally wouldn't have.
    So now with the prospect of an aquisition which I don't believe is too far away,and the increased earnings for the current year,and the correction out of the way,I really can't afford to be out at the moment.

percy

This has been my favourite trading stock,and recently I stayed out waiting for the correction in the markets that eventually came,my mistake was not realising how resilient the share price would be.I missed an $11,000 dollar trade incl. divi,which I normally wouldn't have.
    So now with the prospect of an aquisition which I don't believe is too far away,and the increased earnings for the current year,and the correction out of the way,I really can't afford to be out at the moment.
    The sp strength surprised me too.I expected it to trade between 96 and 98 cents.I have never sold any,only brought more, so I have been lucky.
    Maybe more brokers are like the brokers Snapiti referred to yesterday.
    More runs on board,credit upgrade,modest PE,excellent dividend,and a favourable outlook, are making Heartland an easy recommendation, for brokers, to clients who are looking for better returns than those available from bonds.
    Last edited by percy; 09-11-2014 at 07:38 AM.

Advanced Member

Kizame - do you charting to decide on your trades?