sharetrader
Page 391 of 1739 FirstFirst ... 2913413813873883893903913923933943954014414918911391 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 17390

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Don't think anything to do with that Richard guy .....more so the market slowly coming around to what you and me have been saying.

Going to be a bit embarrassing for Jeff when he suddenly pulls a few extra million out of the hat eh. Going to be hard to stick to $42m when first half is $22m/$23m - a sign they not exactly on top of where things are going?

C'mon $49m/$50m earnings this year. Shareprice next ASM will be prejudging FY16 so over $1.40 I reckon
    Ssssshhh, I haven't finished buying yet.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Looks as though if you are not already,it is time to make sure you are well positioned.
    I am.!! lol.
    You most certainly are my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Ssssshhh, I haven't finished buying yet.

You most certainly are my friend.
    Don't be a pussy cat .... just buy what you want now .... while on special!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be a pussy cat .... just buy what you want now .... while on special!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope you not chasing the price up hoping hoping hoping for that $1.05 or $1.06

Might need to pay $1.10 tomorrow

That's the $64,000 question isn't it. Sit back and accumulate like a stealthy cat when the time is right or rush in like a hungry beagle and scoff as much as you can.
    I had paralysis by analysis today

This thread is looking a hell of a lot like the SUM thread before the SP took a turn for the worst. Unbeatable today, completely overvalued "what were we thinking" tomorrow....

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger_steps_ View Post
    This thread is looking a hell of a lot like the SUM thread before the SP took a turn for the worst. Unbeatable today, completely overvalued "what were we thinking" tomorrow....
    Fair comment.
    Yes when things look to be too good to be true,caution is required.
    Good research can save making mistakes,so we all should do our own research.
    Last edited by percy; 10-11-2014 at 10:00 PM.

Super Investor

I haven't read the SUM thread but some more straight talkers would be good especially at board level.
    h2

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Fair comment.
    Yes when things look to be too good to be true,caution is required.
    Good research can save making mistakes,so we all should do our own research.
    Good advice Percy

We need to calm down and assume the market is a bit exuberant at the moment and expect the share to drift back to 98/99, beings more reasonable price in line with company guidance.

If we don't calm down and takea deep breathe w could be disappointed

One trading on a PE of over 30 with EPS contraction and the other on a forward PE of about 11 and showing strong growth. Yeah great analogy.
    But while we're looking at the other side of the coin so to speak lets not forget there's the 10% Sentinel stake that's going on to the market in April and just over one third of the rural lending book is in the dairy sector which could be in for a prolonged and severe contraction.

I've been more than happy to hold for 18 months now for such a good dividend.