sharetrader
Page 415 of 1741 FirstFirst ... 3153654054114124134144154164174184194254655159151415 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 17404
    Advanced Member

perc..

Please do not be so Cocksure..

May I quote Robbie Burns and his Af gang astray .. ( not good at Gaelic )..

Quite happy to just sit and be well positioned :-))

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by janner View Post
    perc..

Please do not be so Cocksure..

May I quote Robbie Burns and his Af gang astray .. ( not good at Gaelic )..

Quite happy to just sit and be well positioned :-))
    I think Burns, a Scottish lowlander, wrote in both standard English and Scots (an anglo-saxon "English" dialect) but not in Gaelic The quote is "best-laid schemes o' mice an' men gang aft a-gley".
    I am likewise sitting "pretty"...hopefully!

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    I think Burns, a Scottish lowlander, wrote in both standard English and Scots (an anglo-saxon "English" dialect) but not in Gaelic The quote is "best-laid schemes o' mice an' men gang aft a-gley".
    I am likewise sitting "pretty"...hopefully!
    Well thank you very much Bjauck and Janner,but I feel to reflect how we Heartland shareholders feel,change the last word so the quote ;
    I am likewise sitting "pretty" ACTUALLY.!!!! lol
    Last edited by percy; 11-01-2015 at 02:35 PM.

Good old Uncle Percy gives great advice on how to be well positioned. His positioning advice worked a real treat for me at the ASM

You two make a great duet. You sing in perfect harmoney.

Guru

Are we going to be able to tell from the annual how much they paid for their 10% in Harmoney.

Sounds like their 10% has now been diluted (to about 8.3%) as ~20% has been issued for $10m. Values Heartlands share at just over $4m

Trade me taking the lions share with 15% at $7.7m: http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/4...-million.html?

Not sure why they are interested (other than it being a growing tech business) and whether there are any synergies for them?

El Toro~

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Are we going to be able to tell from the annual how much they paid for their 10% in Harmoney.

Sounds like their 10% has now been diluted (to about 8.3%) as ~20% has been issued for $10m. Values Heartlands share at just over $4m

Trade me taking the lions share with 15% at $7.7m: http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/4...-million.html?

Not sure why they are interested (other than it being a growing tech business) and whether there are any synergies for them?
    TME growth is very limited, I see an opportunity for them to build it up and incorpoate it into their current model such as they have already with life insurance etc. Win/Win for both Harmoney due to exposure and fro TME. IMO its expensive though, cost them 7.7m for 15%, values Harmoney at almost $52.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dingoNZ View Post
    TME growth is very limited, I see an opportunity for them to build it up and incorpoate it into their current model such as they have already with life insurance etc. Win/Win for both Harmoney due to exposure and fro TME. IMO its expensive though, cost them 7.7m for 15%, values Harmoney at almost $52.
    Interesting move by TME. Are they trying to move away from an online marketplace to a more diversified tech company.

Guru

Harmoney have annouced they also took part in the round to maintain their 10% holding.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post

From this announcement HNZ has increased their investment in Harmoney to maintain 10% holding, HNZ "Following the capital raise, Heartland will have invested approximately $3.5m in Harmoney which mean "current implied value of Heartland’s investment in Harmoney is in excess of $5.0m".