sharetrader
Page 427 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 3273774174234244254264274284294304314374775279271427 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 17397

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Just got to keep our daughters away from our profits.!!!! .
    Just forked out for the grand daughters school uniform.!! not funny.
    Have put off my retirement for another 35 years..!!!
    Does the pension double when you reach 100.???
    Nope, however you may receive a letter from the queen - priceless!

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    How come your children can't afford to pay for their kids' uniforms?
    A question I keep asking myself.???!!!!

percy

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    I thought that's the sort of thing grand parents are supposed to do.
    That's the way they see it too.!!!!
    Wife eats the biscuits and the ice cream before they get here.To save them from themselves!!!!! lol.
    Last edited by percy; 28-01-2015 at 07:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    That's the way they see it too.!!!!
    Wife eats the biscuits and the ice cream before they get here.To save them from themselves!!!!! lol.
    I think there's something on TV1 news tonight, (vaguely recall a promo on it on breakfast T.V this morning) about the spiralling cost of school uniforms.
    From my days with my kids its usually supplied by a corporate apparel company, you have no choice about which company you go to and the prices are well beyond a sick joke.
    Is there an opening for our beleaguered retailers here WHS or PPL to introduce some meaningful competition into this sector ?
    Opps sorry, just realised this has nothing whatsoever to do with HNZ unless granddad Percy had to get a loan from them to cover the cost

El Toro~

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/207193.pdf

Heartland New Zealand Limited (Heartland) (NZX: HNZ) advises that it expects net profit aftertax (NPAT) for the half year ended 31 December 2014 to be $23.0m to $24.0m. Thispreliminary result is subject to finalisation.Heartland is pleased with its strong first half performance which has been primarily driven byasset growth. The preliminary result does not include any upgrade in value for Heartland’sshareholding in Harmoney Corp Limited (Harmoney). Heartland is yet to consider whether anupgrade is appropriate as a result of Harmoney’s recent $10.0m capital raise in whichTrade Me Limited acquired a 15% shareholding. Underlying asset growth is expected tocontinue for the second half of the financial year, with strong Business, Rural and Consumervolumes projected while also maintaining expected margins.The final half year results will be released late February. Heartland will inform the market ofthe proposed half year results announcement date in early February.Heartland has increased its forecast range for NPAT for the year ending 30 June 2015 to$46.0m - $48.0m, up from the previous guidance of $42.0m - $45.0m. This forecast NPAT islikely to achieve a return on equity of at least 10.0% for the full year.

EXCELLENT.

Dilettante

Great news but no surprise really. I think Jeff just caved in under the pressure from W69 and Roger

Quote Originally Posted by dingoNZ View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/207193.pdf

Heartland New Zealand Limited (Heartland) (NZX: HNZ) advises that it expects net profit aftertax (NPAT) for the half year ended 31 December 2014 to be $23.0m to $24.0m. Thispreliminary result is subject to finalisation.Heartland is pleased with its strong first half performance which has been primarily driven byasset growth. The preliminary result does not include any upgrade in value for Heartland’sshareholding in Harmoney Corp Limited (Harmoney). Heartland is yet to consider whether anupgrade is appropriate as a result of Harmoney’s recent $10.0m capital raise in whichTrade Me Limited acquired a 15% shareholding. Underlying asset growth is expected tocontinue for the second half of the financial year, with strong Business, Rural and Consumervolumes projected while also maintaining expected margins.The final half year results will be released late February. Heartland will inform the market ofthe proposed half year results announcement date in early February.Heartland has increased its forecast range for NPAT for the year ending 30 June 2015 to$46.0m - $48.0m, up from the previous guidance of $42.0m - $45.0m. This forecast NPAT islikely to achieve a return on equity of at least 10.0% for the full year.

EXCELLENT.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by vorno View Post
    Nope, however you may receive a letter from the queen - priceless!
    Myself...I'd like to get a letter from Sir Prince Philip, Duke of Oz.
    Looks like Heartland s still on track for providing a boost for sharholder's pockets to hep pay for school uniforms in years to come.

percy

A very pleasing update.
    Of note is the fact that profit increases are no longer driven by costs savings,but "primarily driven by asset growth,which is/are expected to continue",and "maintining margins."
    And the "icing on the cake" has to be "ROE of AT LEAST 10%".
    Well done Jeff and the team "you have delivered again"!!!!!!!!!!!!

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Myself...I'd like to get a letter from Sir Prince Philip, Duke of Oz.
    Looks like Heartland s still on track for providing a boost for sharholder's pockets to hep pay for school uniforms in years to come.
    Don't know who or whom will send me the letter,but hopefully it will not be from any Duke of Oz!!!!
    Jeff must have school uniforms to pay for too.!!! lol.

Nice update and good work to the ST members who did the research re likely profits, it's spot on and thanks for sharing it on the forum.