sharetrader
Page 428 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 3283784184244254264274284294304314324384785289281428 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 17397

Yes, some good comments and analysis in this thread. I bought 12000 shares at $1.14 which is a big chunk of change in the context of my overall net worth. Wouldn't have thought about HNZ if it wasn't for this forum.

Dilettante

Agree but I hope Jeff doesn't listen to Winner too much. He (Jeff) may then ask for the extra profit to be used to pay for new Directorships to increase diversity and harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    Nice update and good work to the ST members who did the research re likely profits, it's spot on and thanks for sharing it on the forum.

Dilettante

Looks like we will have a very interesting start to trading with all shares on offer under 144c taken ! Interesting indeed

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    Nice update and good work to the ST members who did the research re likely profits, it's spot on and thanks for sharing it on the forum.
    Simple abacus comes in pretty handy eh !! Just keeping moving one little brass $1m ball over from one side to the other as the quarters tick by. $11m + $12m = $23 M for first half $13m + $14m for Q3 and Q4 respectively gives $27m for second half and $50m for the year. I suppose Jeff has to be a little conservative for full year, it is a bank after all ...and some of that lending on dairy cows might bight them on the bum with the drought.
    Very happy holder.

Nice reaction

Well done Heartland!!!

El Toro~

Damn, if I had more cash free I'd buy more. Very happy holder

percy

[QUOTE=Roger;527915]...and some of that lending on dairy cows might bight them on the bum with the drought.

Roger,Roger,think banks and sharemongers.I think you should sell those shares [or cows];I think you should buy those shares [or cows].They collect commissions or attract more lending whatever happens.!!!
    Droughts etc means some farmers have to sell,matched by other farmers buying using PGW saleyards and finance from Heartland..

[QUOTE=percy;527927]
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    ...and some of that lending on dairy cows might bight them on the bum with the drought.

Roger,Roger,think banks and sharemongers.I think you should sell those shares [or cows];I think you should buy those shares [or cows].They collect commissions or attract more lending whatever happens.!!!
    Droughts etc means some farmers have to sell,matched by other farmers buying using PGW saleyards and finance from Heartland..
    Good result here. They should be reporting strong results for the near future. Harmoney is also a nice growth option for them to wrest market share away from the big 4.

[assuming the housing market doesn't collapse...]

Plenty of lending on houses...much that the Aussie banks are making bugger all margin on, (e.g. 3 years fixed at 5.59%) and then there's HER where the margin is sweet and LVR ratio's are very low
    Where's our mate Winner69 ? - taking the day off to enjoy the profit ???
    You working today Percy ?...you could give yourself the day off too
    Last edited by Beagle; 28-01-2015 at 10:34 AM.