sharetrader
Page 460 of 1748 FirstFirst ... 3604104504564574584594604614624634644705105609601460 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 17479
    El Toro~

Anyone know when we should expect the DRP price announced?

Dilettante

Tomorrow is the last trading day to determine the strike price so I would guess they will announce it either Friday or Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by dingoNZ View Post
    Anyone know when we should expect the DRP price announced?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Tomorrow is the last trading day to determine the strike price so I would guess they will announce it either Friday or Monday.
    Excellent. More cheap shares to add to the last lot I got in the DRP @ $1.015 from the previous dividend and I suspect those allocated this time will look like a ridiculously cheap acquisition in six months time too !!

Advanced Member

Winner why didn't you exit @ say $1.40?

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Winner why didn't you exit @ say $1.40?
    Many TA people would say I should have but essentially I like doing medium to long term trades rather. Than reacting to short term volatility. As long as the price is trending up (preferably strongly) I stay in. Sometimes these trades can last for years.

Suppose I am saying that the bottom channel line is my sell trigger (stop loss) and as long as it above that line all is honky dory. As said before I don't always immediately react to 'triggers' and am rather undisciplined in that respect.

With HNZ I will start to get ready to lighten up if the bottom line is hit. Hopefully not until closer to $2 plus.

Could have avoided that question of yours if I had included both top and bottom extremities in the channel (book says I should) but my methodology is to try to tighten the channel up that covers a large % of the price activity, on the assumption that at times things go wonky like the sudden rush to buy post announcement that pushed the price up to $1.40.

That's my story and I sticking to it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Many TA people would say I should have but essentially I like doing medium to long term trades rather. Than reacting to short term volatility. As long as the price is trending up (preferably strongly) I stay in. Sometimes these trades can last for years.

Suppose I am saying that the bottom channel line is my sell trigger (stop loss) and as long as it above that line all is honky dory. As said before I don't always immediately react to 'triggers' and am rather undisciplined in that respect.

With HNZ I will start to get ready to lighten up if the bottom line is hit. Hopefully not until closer to $2 plus.

Could have avoided that question of yours if I had included both top and bottom extremities in the channel (book says I should) but my methodology is to try to tighten the channel up that covers a large % of the price activity, on the assumption that at times things go wonky like the sudden rush to buy post announcement that pushed the price up to $1.40.

That's my story and I sticking to it.
    Medium - long term you may be right, but for me I don't like that the bollingers are narrowing, with the lower band likely to be penetrated soon, or where the MACD is heading and the thinnish of bids currently. The fact that there is possibly insto bids sitting on the bid screen, while offloading at 132cps is a tad concerning.

Only responding to short term technical indicators.
    Last edited by Wallace D; 26-03-2015 at 06:45 PM. Reason: took out unnecessary sentence

Institutions positioning themselves for a placement of HER vendor shares soon...as simple as that, no need to make it more complicated than it is.

OMG - Interim Report has the Chairmans /CEO Report in Maori

Diversity starting to mean something for Heartland

Next time we need it in girl talk .... not all those wishy washy warm fuzzy buzz words

Percy - what's well positioned in Maori (used twice)
    Last edited by winner69; 26-03-2015 at 09:27 AM.

Page 10 of the Interim Report is good

Net interest margin not mentioned in any of half year announcements or the Interim Report

Can only assume the much touted consistent margin growth has ended and margins are now contracting .....and we don't want to talk about any more. No more pretty graphs

Jeez if they fall back to what other banks achieve we are in trouble.

Competition hotting up. SBS see to have great plans.
    Last edited by winner69; 26-03-2015 at 09:37 AM.