sharetrader
Page 467 of 1768 FirstFirst ... 3674174574634644654664674684694704714775175679671467 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 17679
    Guru

No...not at all. I realise that over the longer term I am well ahead with DRP. However I seem to recall having the same feeling that I am having now with respect to the DRP on previous occasions. e.g. Strike price $1.32. Current Price $1.28. Accordingly I am opting out. Happy to hold tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    I am not sure if that was a tongue-in-cheek post...The previous dividend reinvestment was at (I think) $1.015 in Oct 2014. At the current price of $1.27. You have had about a a 25% capital appreciation in the six months since then plus the current dividend on your DRP. You could have taken that dividend as cash and earned a 2% gross interest. The DRP a year ago was at 86c. If watching daily fluctuating prices gives you sleepless nights maybe your money should be in a bank deposit. Unless you are perfect at timing at buying in dips and selling at peaks, your previous DRP participation has been financially rewarding.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Its like the cricket isn't it. Disappointing but they did well overall in the CWC. .
    And that ended in tears eh Roger

Trading not meant to end in tears

Black Caps might be able to wait for another 4 years to have a go at the CWC again .... I cant wait that long with HNZ if it is going to stay down at these levels

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

Trading not meant to end in tears

Black Caps might be able to wait for another 4 years to have a go at the CWC again .... I cant wait that long with HNZ if it is going to stay down at these levels
    Going from the aggressive language in the interim report, I don't think you will have to wait around too long.!!!

Trading not meant to end in tearsBlack Caps might be able to wait for another 4 years to have a go at the CWC again .... I cant wait that long with HNZ if it is going to stay down at these levels
    None of us are thrilled to see HNZ under $1.30 but depending upon your timeframe for investment I don't see it as trading, rather as a long term investment. Have some patience and I am sure we will be well rewarded. Or you could just put that funny youtube clip on constant reply loop on your computer till the price is north of $1.30 again
    I have plenty of dry powder...if this price gets a little more silly I might have to double down on my investment !!

Well well

Consumer NZ do a survey on NZ banks ..... 9,000 members participated

Heartland not even on the list of results .... means zilch members bank with Heartland? Heartland not seen as a BANK? Heartland brand recognition zilch?

Apparently NZ owned banks have a lot going for them according to the report.

Weird eh

PS to Percy - Coop Bank had highest customer satisfaction rating of the 10 listed

The small print said that a bank needed to get more than 30 responses to appear in their tables and report. so at best Heartland Market share is 29/9000 or about 3%
    Last edited by winner69; 30-03-2015 at 02:53 PM.

Other thing that could be affecting the SP (incl the market in general) is that 7 April is a big tax payment date, (2014 terminal tax) for many people.

percy

Well well

Heartland not even on the list of results .... means zilch members bank with Heartland? Heartland not seen as a BANK? Heartland brand recognition zilch?

Weird eh

PS to Percy - Coop Bank had highest customer satisfaction rating of the 10 listed

The small print said that a bank needed to get more than 30 responses to appear in their tables and report. so at best Heartland Market share is 29/9000 or about 3%
    Pleasing to see The Coop Bank doing so well.
    Wonder how long it will take Heartland to appear on Consumers' list,and will they top the list first time up?
    So much to look forward to.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Pleasing to see The Coop Bank doing so well.
    Wonder how long it will take Heartland to appear on Consumers' list,and will they top the list first time up?
    So much to look forward to.!!!
    ...Perhaps they don't know that Heartland exists!

Well well

Weird eh

Careful you'll scare the pussy's and weak holders out of their shares and cause resentment when they're $1.50+ late this year

Weird that Heartland didn't even get 30 respondents in that Consumer survey

Would have been a bit of good publicity if nothing else

Maybe Maori don't subscribe to Consumer?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by winner69; 30-03-2015 at 07:56 PM.