sharetrader
Page 47 of 1739 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157971475471047 ... LastLast
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by janner View Post
    Good to see !!.. The sooner GK winds his way out of HNZ the better.. Also the sooner PGC " may " come onto an even keel..

A share that I have written out of my portfolio, but still hold .. Only holding out of sheer cussedness.

Hoping it is hurting GK .. :-))
    What one are you holding HNZ or PGC ?
    I added to mine and my wife's HNZ a couple of months ago,after selling out of PGC some time ago.
    Forgetting all the noise I feel we are "well positioned" in HNZ.
    Last edited by percy; 11-07-2012 at 06:21 PM. Reason: spelling for winner69.????

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    What one are you holding HNZ or PGC ?
    I added to mine and my wife's HNZ a couple of months ago,after selling out of PGC some time ago.
    Forgetting all the noise I feel we are "well positioned" in HNZ.
    I only hold small amount shares after sold most of my 45cps, i will buyback until i can convince myself that this "would be" bank shares do already "touchdown".

Quote Originally Posted by Master98 View Post
    Seems like GK is on action, another 15m shares changed hand.
    15m shares to go and like PGW, the stench of George Kerr will be lifted from HNZ.

That banking license for HNZ will be so much easier to get after George Kerr's decomposing credibility is gone.

Time to pick up on some cheap shares from George - not often in life you get a mortgagee sale situation as George Kerr's selling looks desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    15m shares to go and like PGW, the stench of George Kerr will be lifted from HNZ.

That banking license for HNZ will be so much easier to get after George Kerr's decomposing credibility is gone.

Time to pick up on some cheap shares from George - not often in life you get a mortgagee sale situation as George Kerr's selling looks desperate.

Because both HNZ and PGW sp are manipulated, so are very hard to predicate the sp trend, at least the game is over for PGW, but for HNZ may be still a way to go for the rest 15m shares, keeping eye on.

percy

Nice to see the 15mil shares go to a nice home.Takes Philip Carter's holding up to 20,973,492shares.
    Very positive.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Nice to see the 15mil shares go to a nice home.Takes Philip Carter's holding up to 20,973,492shares.
    Very positive.
    Tell us more. Why is it very positive? Who is he?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/159971.pdf

Still good Percy?

editted:

... I think this is Phillip
    -- http://www.nbr.co.nz/philip-carter
    -- http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/new...immense-legacy

I'm not to sure of Kerr's relationship with Carter but Carter's history and pedigree suggests he's of a different mold altogether. Anyone confirm this?

Seems Heartland is becoming a truly mainland concern. Odd we haven't seen Hugh Greene playing as I'd have thought he'd like this action. But maybe the old fox is waiting in the wings.

.... Methinks HNZ is about to go off on tear
    Yes,yes,yes. Very sure no relationship with GK.He has a record of investing in the sharemarket.I have noticed his name a number of times in shareholder lists.He is a son of Maurice Carter who was a very succesful ChCh builder.One brother is David Carter the MP while another brother is a university lecturer I think.Would expect him to be his own man.

He owns a very large property portfolio in ChCh.He may have received a lot of insurance money from earthquake pay outs.
    i brought a few more this morning at 51cents.Sold out ofFor MLN.
    Bit surprised Hugh Green and others have not brought in.Although it may be SI buyers of shares at present,a huge part of HNZ is in the NI
    We are "well positioned"for the upturn.!!!!! lol
    Last edited by percy; 12-07-2012 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Well positioned added.

Well, looks like the stench of George Kerr (and his equally smelly lackey Bryan Mogridge) is starting to lift from HNZ.

Yeah, this article shows PGC down to less than 4%
    http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/8...heartland.html

Buffett, the most well-known value investor of all time, is usually amazed when stock prices fall so low: "When hamburgers go down in price, we sing the 'Hallelujah' chorus in the Buffett household. When hamburgers go up, we weep. For most people, it's the same way with everything in life they will be buying -- except stocks. When stocks go down and you can get more for your money, people don't like them anymore."

NTA of HNZ is 85 cents per share.

Sp is 54 cents, courtesy of George Kerr - a very nice discount of 36% or potential upside of 57%.