sharetrader
Page 482 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 3824324724784794804814824834844854864925325829821482 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 17397
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    Yes, fantastic, and only a 1 in 30 chance (approx.)of HNZ defaulting over 5 years http://www.rbnz.govt.nz/regulation_a...ks/3498179.pdf

Still exchanged my GNE dividend for HNZ shares today but just like to keep it real.
    Banking today is probably better regulated than other businesses listed on the NZX. It would be interesting to see a figure put on the chance of default for all listed companies.

El Toro~

1/30 isn't that low to be honest, I naturally assumed it would be lower... =\

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Banking today is probably better regulated than other businesses listed on the NZX. It would be interesting to see a figure put on the chance of default for all listed companies.
    Indeed it would and additionally one could ponder the the likelihood of some of the blue chip stocks (trading on extremely elevated PE's of circa 30), defaulting on their high consistent EPS growth rates at some stage over the next five years supporting those lofty multiples... Anyway back to HNZ, what chance of another credit rating upgrade in the foreseeable future...far, far better than 1 in 30 I would suggest.
    Last edited by Beagle; 17-04-2015 at 10:02 AM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Indeed it would and additionally one could ponder the the likelihood of some of the blue chip stocks (trading on extremely elevated PE's of circa 30), defaulting on their high consistent EPS growth rates at some stage over the next five years supporting those lofty multiples... Anyway back to HNZ, what chance of another credit rating upgrade in the foreseeable future...far, far better than 1 in 30 I would suggest.
    Funnily enough I was wondering if and or when we may see another Credit rating upgrade.
    Agree with your odds.

Another week almost over and HNZ share price hardly moved

This is getting depressing.

If Heartland are making more today then yesterday than they should be telling Forbar et al and arranging an upgrade

Slack Investor Relations

But may Jeff don't really care about shareholders .....should be earning his close to $2m rem
    Last edited by winner69; 17-04-2015 at 12:00 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

If Heartland are making more today then yesterday than they should be telling Forbar et al and arranging an upgrade

Slack Investor Relations

But may Jeff don't really care about shareholders .....should be earning his close to $2m rem
    I can give you a truckload of other shares to give you a reason to be depressed but HNZ ain't one of them, count your blessings

percy

Slack Investor Relations

Must be time for you to go and talk to the Rata trees.
    A good chance for you to practice your Maori pronunciation,as I expect all your questions for Jeff at the next AGM to be in Maori.!!!!

This is getting depressing
    ...Hey Winner, guess what? Back up 2 cents!

^ Ha, beat me to it

Next we could have Maori tribes bidding up the SP because they're so impressed with the interim report, would that be good thing Winner69 ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 17-04-2015 at 03:04 PM.