sharetrader
Page 483 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 3834334734794804814824834844854864874935335839831483 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,830 of 17397

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Must be time for you to go and talk to the Rata trees.
    Hey......
    Stop taking the Pisss outa Rata trees
    BB

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Boy View Post
    Hey......
    Stop taking the Pisss outa Rata trees
    BB
    Don't mention the war!!!!
    Those two Rata trees are named Snoopy and Percy.!!!

Where is the snoop dog, haven't seen any activity from his acutely sensitive snout sniffing out problems lately ? That must mean that we're all hunky dory for setting sail northwards for $1.60 by year end then

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Where is the snoop dog, haven't seen any activity from his acutely sensitive snout sniffing out problems lately ? That must mean that we're all hunky dory for setting sail northwards for $1.60 by year end then
    I think he has more than enough problems on his plate at present, with SCT in NZ, and ARI in Oz, eating away at his RBD nz profits.!!

Only up 4 cents today................not very good, really!!

Quote Originally Posted by K1W1G0LD View Post
    Only up 4 cents today................not very good, really!!
    Oh yip, sounds like a pretty average day aye?!

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Will have another look at HNZ at some point. The real problem I had with HNZ was the capital ratio requirements, since eased, by the Reserve Bank. So no need to watch the HNZ ball so closely at the moment. Have thrown my own NZ finance hand in with TNR (was DPC). Nothing wrong with HNZ now. Nevertheless I think from here on in, TNR will prove a better investment than HNZ, particularly for TNR bondholders. But I didn't want to upset the HNZ faithful by saying so - oh heck, I just did!

SNOOPY
    Last edited by Snoopy; 18-04-2015 at 10:44 PM.
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Will have another look at HNZ at some point. The real problem I had with HNZ was the capital ratio requirements, since eased, by the Reserve Bank. So no need to watch the HNZ ball so closely at the moment. Have thrown my own NZ finance hand in with TNR (was DPC). Nothing wrong with HNZ now. Nevertheless I think from here on in, TNR will prove a better investment than HNZ, particularly for TNR bondholders. But I didn't want to upset the HNZ faithful by saying so - oh heck, I just did!

SNOOPY
    The on going Credit Ratings up grades for Heartland, and The Reserve Bank lowering Heartland's capital ratios, are just further proof of how wrong your Heartland posts were.
    I would however agree with you that TNR's is a fine company,and an investment with a great future under Paul Bynres's very capable guidance .
    I hold both HNZ and TNR.
    Last edited by percy; 19-04-2015 at 07:37 AM.

A cloud on the Golden horizon?? Maybe.........maybe Not??

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/mone...erse-mortgages

Dilettante

I think it is a positive if the RB takes interest in this form of lending and applies appropriate controls on it early. NZ does not want any cowboys to enter this market. It is and will be a very controversial method of lending and many families in line for inheritance from their parents will not like it.
    I think it is a great way to allow asset rich cash poor older people to enjoy their sunset years using their hard earned assets. It will only ever be used by a fairly small proportion of older people that prefer to stay in their homes rather than go to retirement homes.

Quote Originally Posted by K1W1G0LD View Post
    A cloud on the Golden horizon?? Maybe.........maybe Not??

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/mone...erse-mortgages