sharetrader
Page 499 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 3994494894954964974984995005015025035095495999991499 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 17397

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    From Macq this morning "Interestingly we hear that there was limited local institutional participation in the deal suggesting the company may have attracted either offshore interest or a new cornerstone shareholder."

That'll set the rumour mill alight. We wait with baited breath for the SSH notification. I am opening up a book on this...is it okay to be a bookie on this forum
    AMP 3:1 Kiwibank 5:1 One of the Aussie banks 2:1 HSBC 6:1 Anyone other major institution taking more than 5% 3:2
    Last edited by Beagle; 08-05-2015 at 11:30 AM.

Last year Heartland waited until August before announcing an earnings upgrade

I reckon things are going so well that they will be forced/compelled to do it earlier this year

End of May r early June seems Ok

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    That'll set the rumour mill alight. We wait with baited breath for the SSH notification. I am opening up a book on this...is it okay to be a bookie on this forum
    AMP 3:1 Kiwibank 5:1 One of the Aussie banks 2:1 HSBC 6:1 Anyone other major institution taking more than 5% 3:2
    What odds on Suncorp,as I note Chairman Ricketts is a Suncorp director??

I picked up a few. I think they have been placed quite easily A good share in a high priced market, I will hold thru ups and downs.

Advanced Member

What about a Chinese bank Roger ?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by horus1 View Post
    I picked up a few. I think they have been placed quite easily A good share in a high priced market, I will hold thru ups and downs.
    With a bank there is always ups and downs,but banks seem to been able to move recover from any setbacks quickly,and have a great capacity to pay increasing dividends.
    We also have the extra security of Heartland having to report to The Reserve Bank,and to a Credit Rating agency.I don't think any other NZ listed company offers this level of security.

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    Calm down Winston
    Everyone just calm down.
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

^^ Everyone is pleased the overhang is gone and there's no harm in a bit of light hearted speculation IMHO.

What!! You leave out my bank?

I bought the shares! CBDPRK Bank, Central Bank of the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea.
    Very powerful, I will bring the profit and shareprice of your dreams, or else!!!
    Last edited by kizame; 08-05-2015 at 04:10 PM.

Advanced Member

https://www.nzx.com/companies/HNZ/announcements/264147

I guess this is where some of the shares have gone. Good to see a Director increasing his holding by this amount, 3.8Million shares.
    I suppose he has good access to finance.