sharetrader
Page 51 of 1721 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455611011515511051 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Today's announcement.Result will be reported 28th August.
    Bank licence;"Heartland expects that a decision will be avaliable by a date in November of this year." Interesting, they appear to be further down the track then I thought.Trajectory should see the SP close the gap to NTA.Further trajectory will see the SP at a premium to NTA,while a divie will greatly increase rate of the trajectory .
    I can't see, they just do what shuld do with no promising, as they said" uncertian".

percy

Uncertain,no promises, but not two or three years down the track for an answer.

yeah, shorter pain better than longer pain.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Master98 View Post
    yeah, shorter pain better than longer pain.
    Very much so.Very positive in my view.Means they are on track to achieving their objectives .

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrage View Post
    Does anyone think we will see a share price of 50c again?
    No. Full steam ahead.Time for a good old TOOT TOOT.!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Nope, No and Absolutely NOT. discl: hold and buying from time to time so this doesn't become another aussie bank. Bring on the KiwiBank IPO!
    TOOT TOoooooooot.

OK guys its at 51c this morning and has broken it's up trend...whats happened??

Disc: recent buy in

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    TOOT TOoooooooot.

OK guys its at 51c this morning and has broken it's up trend...whats happened??

Disc: recent buy in

Well dammed if I know.Thought the announcement that they had applied for a bank licence and would know by november would have sent the share price over 60cents.!!
    You can do one of two things Hoop;either redraw your trend lines or buy enough shares to get the SP back into trajectory.
    Looks to me as there were keen sellers and lack of dedicated buyers. I would think they are an excellent buy at these prices.
    Buyers now ;12,000 at 53cents.
    470,858 at52 cents .
    Last edited by percy; 13-08-2012 at 12:55 PM.

[QUOTE=percy;378864]Well dammed if I know.Thought the announcement that they had applied for a bank licence and would know by november would have sent the share price over 60cents.!!
    You can do one of two things Hoop;either redraw your trend lines or buy enough shares to get the SP back into trajectory.
    Looks to me as there were keen sellers and lack of dedicated buyers. I would think they are an excellent buy at these prices.

Might have something to do with a sharemarket report on Stuff business website this morning guys which reported a brokers consensus that HNZ profit would be approx $15.9 million for full year. A report which has now been change/removed , funny that! Might have been a stuff up??

percy

[QUOTE=K1W1G0LD;378865]
    Well dammed if I know.Thought the announcement that they had applied for a bank licence and would know by november would have sent the share price over 60cents.!!

Might have something to do with a sharemarket report on Stuff business website this morning guys which reported a brokers consensus that HNZ profit would be approx $15.9 million for full year. A report which has now been change/removed , funny that! Might have been a stuff up??
    Thanks K1W1GOLD.
    3.11pm and buyer want 115,000 at 53cents.[I suspect Hoop]
    Last edited by percy; 13-08-2012 at 02:13 PM.

Share Collector

Quote Originally Posted by K1W1G0LD View Post
    What's wrong with $15.9m? I only have $15m (underlying) in my forecast... just think it can increase quite a bit from there in FY13.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    What's wrong with $15.9m? I only have $15m (underlying) in my forecast... just think it can increase quite a bit from there in FY13.
    I think you are on the money again/still Lizard.The fourth quarter result will give us a guide to the future trajectory.