sharetrader
Page 518 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 1841846850851451551651751851952052152252856861810181518 ... LastLast
Results 5,171 to 5,180 of 17397
    percy

Was not me.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well we can't complain about liquidity.
    Nearly 10mil shares traded today.
    Last edited by percy; 04-06-2015 at 05:37 PM.

cheeky

Big volume through went through from 4.30pm - around $10m traded.

Vast majority traded in big blocks at $1.22. It occurs to me there's some very smart minds at work at Quadrant private equity. You boys at Quadrant can feel free to flick me a PM if you want a Kiwi consultant on your team.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Was not me.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well we can't complain about liquidity.
    Nearly 10mil shares traded today.
    With so many up for sale from punters deserting the good ship I thought you would have been backing the track up percy

percy

Possibly I have the wrong attitude.I don't often set target number of shares I want to hold.As you know my biggest mistake in the market has been selling down my Ebos stake over the years.I decided early last year to rectify that, and set a target number of Ebos shares I wanted to hold.At the same time I set a target figure I wanted to hold of Heartland shares.I achived both targets by selling a number of my spec Australian shares.For once I got my timing right.
    Recently I set a modest target holding figure for SEK,which I have now achieved.
    With EBO,HNZ,and SEK I have dividend reinvest.My wife takes the cash with her EBO and HNZ.I am not looking to buy any more shares of these companies.
    With HNZ,should I need funds I would most probably sell the shares I receive with the DRP.
    I have always found well managed companies surprise on the upside,so therefore I think I am "well positioned."

Another trip to church needed for me

I sold some of my heartland shares (hard far far too many) and moved some cash from one socially responsible company in Heartland to an even more socially responsible one in Restaurant Brands.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Another trip to church needed for me

I sold some of my heartland shares (hard far far too many) and moved some cash from one socially responsible company in Heartland to an even more socially responsible one in Restaurant Brands.
    You would have been better off buying Air NZ shares as only an infinitesmal number of people will ever die in an air disaster compared to the multitudes whose death would have and will be largely influenced by their daily/weekly visits to KFC PS- Those not in the know, winner has stated he would never buy airline shares because he couldnt live with himself if their was a plane crash.
    Last edited by couta1; 05-06-2015 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    You would have been better off buying Air NZ shares as only an infinitesmal number of people will ever die in an air disaster compared to the multitudes whose death would have and will be largely influenced by their daily/weekly visits to KFC
    Yeah i agree, but plane crashes are so horrific and hundreds dead at a time. I wouldn't want that on my conscience, never.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Yeah i agree, but plane crashes are so horrific and hundreds dead at a time. I wouldn't want that on my conscience, never.
    Fare enough mate, deaths we can't see or don't know about are much nicer aye.

Good day on the bourse today, Heartland didn't go down even though the Aussie banks took another pummelling.

That No More Gaps not working Xerof, what's up