sharetrader
Page 531 of 1739 FirstFirst ... 3143148152152752852953053153253353453554158163110311531 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 17383
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    This decline is driving me insane
    Stay strong.!!! lol.
    Just think of the extra shares you will receive if you have DRP.!!!
    I always think if you have done your research right,good companies like Heartland just keep performing.
    The directors of Heartland have a lot of skin in the game,as do management.Chairmans Ricketts is a director of Suncorp in Australia,Chairman Irvine has a huge lot of experience,director Tomlinson is a savvy businessman and recently brought shares at $1,30.
    Managing director Jeff Greenslade is a well reguarded banker,who has attracted other experienced bankers to his management team.
    The business is well funded,has a strong equity ratio,diversified lending book, and has the capacity to grow dividends.
    As I would expect, any future acquisitions will be well thought out.Although the market want another quick acquisition I prefer quality rather than quantity.
    Those who have recently brought at lot higher prices, will be hurting,while holders who brought sometime ago will be taking the ups and downs in their stride.I am one of those.
    Last edited by percy; 23-06-2015 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    This decline is driving me insane
    Never hold something that keeps you up at night.

While I'm not a fan of the fall, still content to hold and ride out the years on this one.

IMO

Depth is very weak; sellers outnumbering 10 to 1. More dropping to come unfort by the look of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Depth is very weak; sellers outnumbering 10 to 1. More dropping to come unfort by the look of it.
    Yip, feeling the hurt that's for sure.

Will the GAP been well and truly filled now.

A new flag pole being secured by the No More Gaps .....maybe

But I fear the hole is getting bigger ......any more Fib supports below this Xerof or is free fall back to the 90s

Maybe Jeff was right ...it's only $47m NPAT after all .....a shocking H2 flowing into the new year and punters don't like that

Advanced Member

Will be opening the cheque book at under a dollar :-))))

The Wolf of Sharetrader

If the market wants to be crazy, let it be crazy. It's only a problem if you have to sell because you need the cash, so obviously, don't need the cash! . Otherwise just sit back and watch the divvys roll in knowing your yield is still amazing and you can top up more on the way back up. In the meantime who cares if the market has it at an irrational price.

Yep Iceman, plenty of pain around at the moment that's for sure, some of it caused by temporary issues and others more fundamental systemic matters. Whether you believe the potential headwinds facing HNZ in due course regarding bad debtors are temporary or systemic clearly affects one views on the seriousness of this...so perhaps we should ask the farmers themselves and see what they think.
    How bad is it down on the farm ? 450 of them give their response, Dairy confidence at a decade-low.
    http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/e...dairy-woeshtml
    Last edited by Beagle; 23-06-2015 at 02:37 PM.

Banned

A while back I said about quadrant...they always bring bad omen in any company they are involved in.

Quadrant seem to have an uncanny knack of knowing when to sell up, take their profit and move on.