sharetrader
Page 544 of 1722 FirstFirst ... 4444449453454054154254354454554654754855459464410441544 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,440 of 17211
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    lol....point taken............. but it is totally relivant to discuss capital stock investments and value's on this thread........can we talk about ostrich farming on the new farming thread.

You can discuss ostrich farming,or whatever you want.Love to know how you can relate ostrich farming to dairy issues,but you managed dairy issues on a bank thread,so I am sure you will think of a way.
    Go for it,do it now.!
    Last edited by percy; 02-07-2015 at 04:59 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    lol....point taken............. but it is totally relivant to discuss capital stock investments and value's on this thread........can we talk about ostrich farming on the new farming thread.
    My Father in law was an ostrich farmer all his life and i picked up quite a few ostrich characteristics over the years some useful and some not

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    My Father in law was an ostrich farmer all his life and i picked up quite a few ostrich characteristics over the years some useful and some not
    That's the best post of the thread mate !! Gotta give you some rep for that.

Below is a link to an article in the Christchurch Press about irrigation. Of perticular interest is the farmers obsevations about rural lenders hawking money.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/farm...tre-of-drought

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Seeing not allowed to talk about cows I'll change the subject - I hope that Seadragon liability isn't going to be a problem. Seems heartland the bank of last resort

Reading that threat is a worry
    Certainly is.
    Will be a great test of Heartland Bank's bankers' skills.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Munroe View Post
    Below is a link to an article in the Christchurch Press about irrigation. Of perticular interest is the farmers obsevations about rural lenders hawking money.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/farm...tre-of-drought

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn
    Clever farmer using irrigation to give himself profitable options.

percy

Nice ready this week's "taking stock" on www.chrislee.co.nz;Heartland earning close to $48 NPAT works out eps 11cents.That might imply a full dividend of nearly 8cents...

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Nice ready this week's "taking stock" on www.chrislee.co.nz;Heartland earning close to $48 NPAT works out eps 11cents.That might imply a full dividend of nearly 8cents...
    Wrong thread Percy .....I read it on the other thread.

Totally confused now - this thread has people telling Percy he is an ostrich. (With his head in the sand?) and all the Heartland stuff is on another thread
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    y

Memo to Jeff.............I'd be really happy with a (nearly) 5 cent final divvy . See if you can arrange that Percy!
    Now the noise on here is deafening...............think I'll go read a quiet ebook , "War and Peace" sounds good.

Hmmmm A "heartless" pedantic type might note that $48m on 469,890,280 shares gives 10.2 cents per share but let's not split hairs because we've all found our happy place tonight