sharetrader
Page 565 of 1744 FirstFirst ... 6546551555556156256356456556656756856957561566510651565 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,650 of 17434
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I couldn't resist and had a look

And price was 117 .... phew still above the MA250 line .... just

Still in an uptrend ..... great news
    Just another hammered day on the market go and have a big sleep and come back on wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Just another hammered day on the market go and have a big sleep and come back on wednesday
    I was thinking about the 5 years 0n a deserted island with no internet .... come back and see HNZ at $4 and $1.17 would not even be remembered

ANd an island with no ostriches either
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

dunno y the fuk I got back in at 1.20

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by neyney2010 View Post
    dunno y the fuk I got back in at 1.20
    Yeah I'm asking myself the same question back in at 1.21 should have waited aye.

getting a bit fed up with shares at the mo. AIR hasn't got back to 3 bucks. this lil ****e is going downhill seems like. seriously thinking of pulling everything out and go into SKC. most likely Baccarat or Caribbean Stud (or whatever they call it here)

The 5th February was nearly 6 months ago .... almost half a year ago

That was when HNZ was $1.41 - it's down 17% since then - could say an annualised rate of 35% pa .... goodness gracious that's really bad

Seems a slow form of torture holding this at the moment .... hope is not really a strategy

But then the ones I have left only cost 35 cents so sort of OK if I look at it that way

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    The 5th February was nearly 6 months ago .... almost half a year ago

That was when HNZ was $1.41 - it's down 17% since then - could say an annualised rate of 35% pa .... goodness gracious that's really bad

Seems a slow form of torture holding this at the moment .... hope is not really a strategy

But then the ones I have left only cost 35 cents so sort of OK if I look at it that way
    Goodness gracious me Winner I can picture you typing that last sentence with a Muldoon-like smirk

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by neyney2010 View Post
    getting a bit fed up with shares at the mo. AIR hasn't got back to 3 bucks. this lil ****e is going downhill seems like. seriously thinking of pulling everything out and go into SKC. most likely Baccarat or Caribbean Stud (or whatever they call it here)
    Patience is a virtue in this game. So far this year HNZ has performed slightly better than AIR. I am a happy and patient holder on this one and have been for a long time with great SP appreciation. The great yield of fully imputed dividends makes the waiting for further SP growth easy.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Patience is a virtue in this game. So far this year HNZ has performed slightly better than AIR. I am a happy and patient holder on this one and have been for a long time with great SP appreciation. The great yield of fully imputed dividends makes the waiting for further SP growth easy.
    Maybe slightly better mate but 112 at start of year to 117 now isn't that stellar is it?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    But I am patient. Been waiting for 3 months.
    And those freaking NEA as well. bastards...