sharetrader
Page 567 of 1737 FirstFirst ... 6746751755756356456556656756856957057157761766710671567 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,670 of 17362

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    You love your squiggly lines aye winner I lost view of some of mine as they headed below the chart axis on certain stocks
    That's sad couta

Lesson ....always use charts where 0 (zilch) is on the axis

That way you know how much to go
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

It's broken my 1MA line.
    Still kicking myself not to drink and buy downtrending stocks.

Will keep topping up @$1.10, $1.05, $1.00, and $0.90 (next month)

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by neyney2010 View Post
    It's broken my 1MA line.
    Still kicking myself not to drink and buy downtrending stocks.

Will keep topping up @$1.10, $1.05, $1.00, and $0.90 (next month)
    Hmmm..If you are so convinced HNZ is in a downtrend (which it is) and will reach $0.90, why not just wait until they're $0.90 then top up
    Last edited by Hoop; 28-07-2015 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Hmmm..If you are so convinced HNZ is in a downtrend and will reach $0.90, why not just wait until they're $0.90 then top up
    More profitable to sell NOW and then buy at 90 cents
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Broken below the 250MA line

No worries holding above the 300MA line though

The 500MA is about 102 so a bit of a way to go yet to worry
    Technical analysis is one thing and I absolutely agree that a clear break of the 200 day MA should be serious cause for concern as a separate issue all of itself but for my money I always use TA in combination with fundamental analysis and most of you will be well aware I have voiced my concerns on several occasions regarding the veracity of some of the new products and lending methodologies than HNZ have recently introduced, (I finance, harmony loans, lending on no / low deposit on Holdens to name the main three).

That HNZ appear to be targeting the unsecured consumer market and dairy as two key areas for growth as stated in their half year report released earlier this year, is something I have found profoundly concerning and lead to my exit from the stock in tandem with my concerns surrounding the extremely serious collapse of the dairy price. Given my concerns regarding new product roll-out and Harmoney's initial losses, Is it a coincidence that the director in charge of new product development has now resigned / was pushed ?...perhaps my concerns have / are echoed in the boardroom ?...you decide for yourselves.

For my money if I want to invest in a finance company targeting unsecured loans, (I don't), that's what I'd do and if I want to invest in a quality bank with conservative lending policies, (I do but are there any left ?), that's what I'd do. HNZ is a hybrid of both and in my view will inevitably suffer the inherent consequences of a cooling economy with substantial labour force redundancies affecting its unsecured and poorly secured loans as well as specific losses attributable to especially problematic area's like dairy / sharemilking, as will the other banks for that matter. There is simply no plausible way sharemilkers in particular can meet their loan obligations with the dairy pay-out starting with a 3 handle, (that's where I see it going) in FY16.

To their credit the BNZ are running survivability workshops, (there's some other name for them I forget), teaching dairy farmers how to survive this crisis...I can't help wonder how proactive HNZ are in working with their dairy customers...maybe someone should contact the company and get some comfort for other shareholders around how they're managing the dairy issue ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 28-07-2015 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Hmmm..If you are so convinced HNZ is in a downtrend and will reach $0.90, why not just wait until they're $0.90 then top up
    Hoop, are you saying I'm not being logical with my thinking whilst drinking ?

Investor

Where's our good friend percy these days..haven't seen much posts from in past few days...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Just done the sums and if if sell 30% of what I have left the rest will be FREE

Won't need to worry about 300MA and 500MA lines then
    sell 31% and that's the next few years short blacks as well.....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by neyney2010 View Post
    Hoop, are you saying I'm not being logical with my thinking whilst drinking ?
    "....wait until they're $0.90 then top up." I mean't your glass

fuuuuu

Bring back the happy days of $1.41.. The SP of stocks reflects this rubbish weather. At least ATM, SCL & THL looking bright-ish!