sharetrader
Page 578 of 1739 FirstFirst ... 7847852856857457557657757857958058158258862867810781578 ... LastLast
Results 5,771 to 5,780 of 17390

Most of you guys treated me with derision when I said FY16 would be $56m minimum

Heartland will get there - guidance will be gradually tightened and $51-$55m will become $54-$56m middle of next year

Jeez hope $51m is the low ball be safe warm fuzzy number to keep the faith with the believers - not much more than $48m is it and probably wouldn't even return 10% ROE
    Last edited by winner69; 30-07-2015 at 09:35 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Yippee straight from the HEART. I would like to thank the non believers for that NZX announcement; it seems Heartland are responding directly to us lil bickering posters on here; some message; what a hot heart line; sun is out Mahana everyone.
    Yes.!!! lol.
    Always amazes me the sharemarket.
    Two days ago I was looking like a proper twit.Fallen in love with HNZ and could not see reality.Complete tosser.!
    Two days later,respected broker's research is known,and HNZ give an update which includes a 2016 npat projection.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Well I suppose I sometimes have an odd sense of humour.
    Recent research has 2016 npat at $50mil,while today's HNZ announcement has $51mil plus.[HNZ deliver on what they say].
    Well is the extra $1mil the saving they will make on a wage??? lol.
    Yes - welcome back Percy. Laughed my head off when I read you of all posters had been sent to the naughty corner. I figured you would get a chuckle out of it.

To Heartland. I may be being naive, but the underlying message that they are here for the long haul and intend to support the rural sector in good and bad times will not be lost on people down on the farm.

Yes.!!! lol.
    Two days ago I was looking like a proper twit.Fallen in love with HNZ and could not see reality.Complete tosser.!
    Two days later,respected broker's research is known,and HNZ give an update which includes a 2016 npat projection.
    Isn't really an announcement to set the world on fire is it mate. A bit so so really isn't it

Probably our expectations are poles apart, never mind

Over the piano was printed a notice: Please do not shoot the pianist. He is doing his best.
    Oscar Wilde

My thanks also to those who showed their support for Percy and backed me. No surprises for me amongst the posters! Shows ST still has some genuine members who care less about the rise and fall of a share price and more about the company, and the chance to share knowledge and experience. After all, “Experience is a name men give to their mistakes.” Oscar Wilde

As sure as I am it’s a stunningly beautiful day here, I am also sure not one member is seeking to be part of “an exclusive old boys/girls club”, and all would, or should, agree that “as long as respect is shown to fellow posters” is a great mantra, and one all members should abide by.

If we are to take anything away from this, it is probably that some of us should think before we type, and some of us should think before hitting the b button. ST Mod, I wouldn’t want your job, but perhaps you were a bit immoderate here, judging by one or two comments.

“The one important thing I have learned over the years is the difference between taking one’s work seriously and taking one’s self seriously. The first is imperative and the second disastrous.” Dame Margot Fonteyn

I hope this experience has cleared the air for some folk, and that we can move along now in the vein of genuine knowledge sharing. “Inspiration is the impact of a fact on a prepared mind.” Louis Pasteur

Percy, good to see you in print again!

Wherever you are, have a great day, all of you.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Isn't really an announcement to set the world on fire is it mate. A bit so so really isn't it

Up 5c on open winner what expectations did you have; am int to know?cheers JT.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

Winner you really must find some new hobbies how about whipping up a couple of batches of scones and put those wooden spoons to good use.

Banned

MA200 soon to broken in a positive way

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Winner you really must find some new hobbies how about whipping up a couple of batches of scones and put those wooden spoons to good use.
    Funny you should say that couta - just taken a batch of cheese scones (with a bit of cayenne in to spice them up) out of the oven.

Mete bringing the coffees from the local

Will enjoy them

Yes.!!! lol.
    Percy. Nice buying at $1.13 .
    It is a pity Roger is banned. I'm sure he would be keen to take back the "head in the sand" comments and re-access his position.
    No advice here. Just banter. DYOR