sharetrader
Page 590 of 1735 FirstFirst ... 9049054058058658758858959059159259359460064069010901590 ... LastLast
Results 5,891 to 5,900 of 17346
    Banned

Its not just about the quantum of exposure, but also the quality of exposure including their concentration risk. watching....

Quote Originally Posted by janner View Post
    [
    Bigoted I am ... Who is not ???

Racist is another story...

HONKY dory..

I most definitely am pedantic..

I really think you mean ...

H U nky Dory .. :-))
    Sorry if you are offended janner ..... but honky dory seems all honky dory if the Urban Dictionary is anything to go by
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=honky+dory

Top Definition

   

honky dory

Everything is a-ok. Its all good.

Originated by post WW II US Sailors on liberty in Yokosuka, Japan. The strip right outside the main gate to the US Naval Base was called (and still is) Honcho Dori (means book district street in Japanese). Times were wild and there was no better sailor port in the world at the time. This was bastardized to Honky Dory by the sailors and it came to mean if you came from Honky Dory then everything had to be good or 'honky dory'.

a: Do you still have piles in your ass?

b. No, I quit drinking that Budweiser piss and now everything is honky dory.
    Last edited by winner69; 05-08-2015 at 09:24 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

IMO

So Hunky Dory means I'm Hot and Aok for a 60 year old. Thats cool i

http://www.4-traders.com/HEARTLAND-N...518/consensus/

Yes it looks good according to the analysts with a consensus price target of $1.35...obviously research put out before yet another 10% in the GDT auction price overnight. (The tenth straight fall now) Still this latest further severe fall quite obviously makes no difference as analysts appear completely unconcerned by HNZ's dairy customers who are leveraged to an average rate of 61% being able to repay, go figure ? I am not sure what brand of happy pills those analysts are taking but I want some !!.. and .I have a sneaky suspicion that many HNZ shareholders would be happy to see me on them permanently and in very large doses

All hunky dory then and I am sure the almost unbelievable collapse in the last few months in the dairy price will have no effect whatsoever on the customers who HNZ have loaned $200m in terms of their ability to repay and seeing its the afternoon its not too early for a Tui or even two.
    Last edited by Beagle; 05-08-2015 at 12:27 PM.

This must be good news for HNZ - ASB stops offering reverse mortgages.

Unless it's not such a lucrative niche as we would like to believe?

IMO

Definitely a work in progress. Think the main problem is sons and daughters who want to inherit their parents house.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Longhaul View Post
    This must be good news for HNZ - ASB stops offering reverse mortgages.

Unless it's not such a lucrative niche as we would like to believe?
    total market size of $500m. ASB probably does new home loans of that each week in Herne Bay alone so why bother, even if the returns are great if the scale isn't.

Banned

A Reverse Mortgage is not a nice product. The effect of compound interest at higher than mortgage rates, plus fees, is savage on owner equity. Doesn't seem much at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutus View Post
    A Reverse Mortgage is not a nice product. The effect of compound interest at higher than mortgage rates, plus fees, is savage on owner equity. Doesn't seem much at the time.
    You are not seeing the human side. What about Mr Jones who desperately needs that operation, but doesn't want to wait 12 months in the public system waiting list. Heartland are providing a great service that only 2 banks now offer. Most banks can't be bothered with the long signup process.

What's more, Heartland guarantees you will always have your house (even if the loan is a high as the value).
    No advice here. Just banter. DYOR

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    You are not seeing the human side. What about Mr Jones who desperately needs that operation, but doesn't want to wait 12 months in the public system waiting list. Heartland are providing a great service that only 2 banks now offer. Most banks can't be bothered with the long signup process.

What's more, Heartland guarantees you will always have your house (even if the loan is a high as the value).
    All true. Worked with the product a few years ago and saw the human side; good and bad. On balance, just didn't like it.