sharetrader
Page 61 of 1738 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465711111615611061 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    Gee, i get the uneasy feeling you're pumping for distribution here Balance. Is it on behalf of tomlinson or carter?
    Hope you got onboard, Xerof.

Been a lovely easy play so far - 65 cents vs entry price of 54 cents = 20% gain in 2 months!

Thanks to Dodgie Georgie.

Gee, thanks for thinking of me Balance. My view is well known, and summarised in post #541 on this thread. All going to expectation, and now entering the high risk/high return zone around that second tranche of 'reluctant' underwriting level of 65 cents, where supply MIGHT appear, but if that overhang is not too distressed, perhaps they will risk waiting for the RBNZ decision in November

I do not hold and will not buy. That has always been my position since warning you people years ago that buying PGC/heartland spin-off was a bad idea. I sincerely wish all long term holders luck, and hope the price does return to somewhere near your entry prices.

I dont expect you will need to ask me again Balance, if I got in.....i suggested the fog had lifted, but stated very clearly that I would not be buying

percy

Yep, seems the fog has now lifted off HNZ.

For anyone who heeded the warnings a couple of years ago and sold, if you still have the balls to buy equity in a finance co, now would seem a good time to reenter for a short term rerating imo.

I still don't hold a candle for the banking license scenario, nor do I believe the new large s/holders are committed, so for me there is limited upside. There will be a HUGE number of holders pleased to get back to breakeven before holding costs, who want rid of the whole sorry affair.

This is opinion based on my own research only, not investment advice. DYOR
    Trying to understand this post.The banking licence appears to be ahead of shedule,the business appears to be well run and on course,the trading volume of shares is steady,and appears to be attracting long term holders.I would have thought it would be earnings,earnings growth and prospects,together with dividends that would drive the share price.?

Advanced Member

Appearances can be deceptive Perc

Disc. Holding

percy

Quote Originally Posted by janner View Post
    Appearances can be deceptive Perc

Disc. Holding
    Appearances look excellent to me. Been slowly adding to our holding sinceAapril. 10/4/12 49cents ,22/5/12 50cents, 12/7/12 51 cents,28/8/12 55cents and last buy 20/9/12 at 62cents."well positioned."

Gee, thanks for thinking of me Balance. My view is well known, and summarised in post #541 on this thread. All going to expectation, and now entering the high risk/high return zone around that second tranche of 'reluctant' underwriting level of 65 cents, where supply MIGHT appear, but if that overhang is not too distressed, perhaps they will risk waiting for the RBNZ decision in November

I do not hold and will not buy. That has always been my position since warning you people years ago that buying PGC/heartland spin-off was a bad idea. I sincerely wish all long term holders luck, and hope the price does return to somewhere near your entry prices.

I dont expect you will need to ask me again Balance, if I got in.....i suggested the fog had lifted, but stated very clearly that I would not be buying
    65 cents could see the underwritten stock come out - maybe but unlikely in my opinion.

The biggest chunk of the underwritten stock went to PGC and that's gone.

I suspect the other underwriters got out when the going went tough ad most of the stock has gone to the likes of Tomlinson and Philip Carter. They are multi-millionaires because they have holding power.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Still climbing and still small volumes ... C'mon mr mrkt if you want 'em you've gotta pay for them!
    Bernard Wimp is No.18 on top 20 shareholder list of HNZ with 2,000,000 shares.Wonder if GK accepted one of Bernard's lo-ball offers.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.o

This could be a great long term hold, especially so when they start paying dividends.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by K1W1G0LD View Post
    This could be a great long term hold, especially so when they start paying dividends.
    My feelings exactly.

IMO

I finally bought a few days back @55c and lucky days The Heart has risen steadily since. Thanks to all the Groovy Gurus posts to page 45 a good story. .