sharetrader
Page 628 of 1742 FirstFirst ... 12852857861862462562662762862963063163263867872811281628 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,280 of 17414
    Guru

HNZ should be stocked at Briscoes, along side Pacific Edge (that one's a discussion for another thread)... they can both be part of their 'famous' 50% off sales...

Heartland: Amazing results, solid growth opportunities, crazy dividend yield (shareholders likely to get 15c back in the next 400 days in dividends alone) and ... the stock goes down..?

Can someone please explain who continues to 'dump' heartland? really doesn't make sense to me...
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 26-08-2015 at 05:41 PM.

IMO

Its called the Macro effect tj.

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Heartland: Amazing results, solid growth opportunities, crazy dividend yield (shareholders likely to get 15c back in the next 400 days in dividends alone) and ... the stock goes down..?

Can someone please explain who continues to 'dump' heartland? really doesn't make sense to me...
    I completely agree. This is one of my favourite companies. Consistently increasing ROE, DPS and a great outlook.

Sadly the market is highly irrational at present, so I was happy to lock in profits and wait for things (the market) to turn around.

The chart looks absolutely terrible.

Hopefully things begin to turn around soon. Although in the contrary, as the price falls this stock just becomes more and more attractive.

percy

HNZ should be stocked at Briscoes, along side Pacific Edge (that one's a discussion for another thread)... they can both be part of their 'famous' 50% off sales...

The major NZ fund managers hold their shares in NZ Central Securities Depository.
    Since 31st July to 14th August there has been a reduction of 3,945,610 shares held by NZ Central Securities Depository.
    There can be a number of reasons for this sell down.
    1] A fund manager thinks he can invest his funds better elsewhere.
    2] A fund manager may need the cash to fund withdrawls.
    3] A fund manager may have lost their mandate, and the fund is now managed by a different fund management company, whose weighting in HNZ is already high enough.
    Interestingly amongst the top 100 holders , was of the 22 tranactions 3 were selling down,while 19 were buying more.
    We also know three insiders,Tomlinson,Greenslade and Flood have been buyers.

Pretty clear some institutions have serious reservations about HNZ taking the stance that no extra provisioning is required in regard to their agri exposure. They doubled their provisioning for doubtful debts in the consumer finance sector but left agri provisioning alone, go figure.

Oldest mistake in the book to keep buying in a confirmed downtrend.
    Last edited by Beagle; 26-08-2015 at 06:23 PM.

Close 110.

That's higher than yesterday's close so a good day

Be interesting to see how my weekly chart looks like tomorrow night.

Get back close to last weeks 116 and it would have just been a normal week in the life of heartland.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Close 110.

That's higher than yesterday's close so a good day

Be interesting to see how my weekly chart looks like tomorrow night.

Get back close to last weeks 116 and it would have just been a normal week in the life of heartland.
    I hope they stay down until the srike price for the DRP has been decided :-)

percy

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I hope they stay down until the srike price for the DRP has been decided :-)
    Me too.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .

ACC been selling and now longer a substantial shareholder

Some rave and get excited when they buy .....so for those punters is ACC selling a negative?

Maybe they still selling ...we will never know as they dont need to file notices if they are
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Yep...they've sold millions since June. Voting with their feet.