sharetrader
Page 642 of 1721 FirstFirst ... 14254259263263863964064164264364464564665269274211421642 ... LastLast
Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 17210
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    To make an offer public, it would have to be at the board level in my view.
    I actually meant the Turners board or exec. Maybe Paul Byrnes just thought it would be a good investment (only about $5m for TNR) and as such the board members fiduciary duties are not challenged....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I actually meant the Turners board or exec. Maybe Paul Byrnes just thought it would be a good investment (only about $5m for TNR) and as such the board members fiduciary duties are not challenged....
    So did I. You dont make a takeover announcement for many millions of dollars without board approval, even if it is just at a conceptual level.

I recently opened a couple of accounts with Heartland (bit of anti big non nz banks feeling going on). First impressions are of very helpful staff but a couple of months into operation I am finding internet banking is not is simple and modern as the "big banks" was. To look at the 2 accounts I need to log in separately, cant have access to both with just one log on, with Westpac I could see all my accounts at once. I went to transfer some money from "Direct Call" account to "Transaction" account on Sunday and it didn't actually show in the transaction account until Tuesday. Westpac and BNZ are instantaneous. Funny enough the $15k I was transferring didn't show in either account on the Monday, mysteriously disappeared into the cloud I presume ???

Orright, perhaps fledgling banks can't afford the powerful computer systems to manage this, any other posters find similar experiences ?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blockhead View Post
    I recently opened a couple of accounts with Heartland (bit of anti big non nz banks feeling going on). First impressions are of very helpful staff but a couple of months into operation I am finding internet banking is not is simple and modern as the "big banks" was. To look at the 2 accounts I need to log in separately, cant have access to both with just one log on, with Westpac I could see all my accounts at once. I went to transfer some money from "Direct Call" account to "Transaction" account on Sunday and it didn't actually show in the transaction account until Tuesday. Westpac and BNZ are instantaneous. Funny enough the $15k I was transferring didn't show in either account on the Monday, mysteriously disappeared into the cloud I presume ???

Orright, perhaps fledgling banks can't afford the powerful computer systems to manage this, any other posters find similar experiences ?
    I don't have a transaction account with Heartland but I do have a direct call account and several term PIEs - I can access them all from the one home page.

Initially I had several Heartland log-in identities as a legacy issue from having had a fixed interest deposit with Wrightson's and later opening a Term PIE with Heartland. I had to ask Heartland to close one customer number and transfer the account to the other.

Some big volume through today.
    Capture.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by axe View Post
    Some big volume through today.
    Capture.PNG
    Yes, 4 times recent daily average

What you reckon this means?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

As I said before,somethings in the pipeline,and some people know about it,or are speculating.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Yes, 4 times recent daily average

What you reckon this means?
    From the depth this morning with I think 200,000+ on the sell side at 1.14 I would have said there was resistance @ 1.14. (1.14 is 50MA?)

Maybe a break out coming?????

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Positive announcement and $1.60 before Christmas.

Investor

What's pleasing about today's volume is that the sp held quite well, which suggests buy side is very strong. Hopefully this could be the break out.