sharetrader
Page 654 of 1745 FirstFirst ... 15455460464465065165265365465565665765866470475411541654 ... LastLast
Results 6,531 to 6,540 of 17448

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Did they actually say they were considering/considered bringing the 'profit' (so far) on this investment to profit?
    Yes they hinted at it at the half year result in February, said they were thinking about it. Maybe they could hire the CFO leaving VIL...probably quite good at being "creative"
    Speaking of being extremely creative...it must be time for a couple of your special sandwiches eh ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-10-2015 at 12:11 PM.

IMO

Nice looking 1 year chart atm and good uptrend above M/A. S/P re $1.23 and rising.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Nice looking 1 year chart atm and good uptrend above M/A. S/P re $1.23 and rising.
    Finally broken out of that 9 month downtrend.

Will be 140 soon and this time next year 160/170

Even if consumer and dairy loans blow out and there huge bad debts one day we won't know until mid 2017 anyway. Share price be over 2 bucks then so may as well make hay while the sun shines.

Just make sure one takes profit if the **** hits the fan - watch those charts
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

The ol I see nothing...nothing at all ! theory eh Winner...good luck with that mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Yes they hinted at it at the half year result in February, said they were thinking about it. Maybe they could hire the CFO leaving VIL...probably quite good at being "creative"
    Speaking of being extremely creative...it must be time for a couple of your special sandwiches eh ?
    You in the office (sorry home) tomorrow lunch time

I'll pop around with a sandwich special - sounds pretty simple - sausage and caramelised onions and some secret ingredients

Generally English pub food pretty ordinary (and outrageously expensive) but I had one of these in a Surrey pub. So yummy I had a chat with the chef and seeing I was nice and friendly and a foreigner to boot he gave me the recipe (even the secret part) and showed me how he put it together

I reckon you enjoy, esp if still warm when I get there - more wholesome than fancy smoked salmon and avocado and special cheese with a bit of rabbit food ones
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

IMO

Suggest you pm each other ;this is not a personal food fest blogg.This is Share trader , we talk about shares without ramping /personal self enrichment agendas and the subject is Heartland. Thank you
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 19-10-2015 at 03:15 PM.

Advanced Member

Suggest you pm each other ;this is not a personal food fest blogg.This is Share trader , we talk about shares without ramping /personal self enrichment agendas and the subject is Heartland. Thank you

Ouch !!!!.. :-)))))

Poor old Roger thinks it's all going to turn to tears with this innovative and progressive bank. He's completely blind to the great cap gain and dividend opportunity (over 10% gross) that HNZ offers (and that many of us have already enjoyed), so he's probably upset that the SP has moved up again today to 124. There are six times more buyers lined up than sellers too - so Winner's SP predictions just might come true.

I think, by offering Roger a sausage sandwich, Winner is very kindly trying to take his friend's mind off the fact that he's missed out on the HNZ success story over the past 2-3 years. Roger and Winner are both informative and entertaining posters on ST - surely we can allow them one or two food related comments without bringing down the axe?

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Poor old Roger thinks it's all going to turn to tears with this innovative and progressive bank. He's completely blind to the great cap gain and dividend opportunity (over 10% gross) that HNZ offers (and that many of us have already enjoyed), so he's probably upset that the SP has moved up again today to 124. There are six times more buyers lined up than sellers too - so Winner's SP predictions just might come true.

I think, by offering Roger a sausage sandwich, Winner is very kindly trying to take his friend's mind off the fact that he's missed out on the HNZ success story over the past 2-3 years. Roger and Winner are both informative and entertaining posters on ST - surely we can allow them one or two food related comments without bringing down the axe?
    Winner and me good mate. I bought HNZ at 85 early 2014, sold at $1.32 about five months ago - 55% gain in a year or so plus divvies and made plenty by reinvesting funds in AIR, SKL and others in the last five months as well as avoiding a 9 cent capital loss so no need to feel sorry for me mate.
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-10-2015 at 05:27 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Winner and me good mates, not worried about what Nigel no mates JT thinks. Bought HNZ at 85, sold at $1.32 about five months ago - 55% gain in under a year plus divvies and made plenty by reinvesting funds in AIR, SKL and others so no need to feel sorry for me mate. I think JT totally gutted he missed out on buying AIR when they were cheap
    Pack your thermals Rog - Siberia is chilly
    or maybe not - see you very sensibly deleted the last comment.... Though unfortunately Pierre was quicker.
    Last edited by Crackity; 19-10-2015 at 05:13 PM.