sharetrader
Page 793 of 849 FirstFirst ... 293693743783789790791792793794795796797803843 ... LastLast
Results 11,881 to 11,895 of 12731
    Trying to get outta here

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    OMG.
    SELL,sell,SELL.
    "The end is nigh"....!!......lol.

ps.Welcome.You are now "well positioned".
    pps.Interim result 19th Feb,should confirm they are delivering on their strategy..
    One of my 3 dogs stocks of late(OCA and TRA being the other 2) and I haven't sold any but now with 2 mutts (Beagle and Snoooy) holding things are looking ominous.Lol

percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    One of my 3 dogs stocks of late(OCA and TRA being the other 2) and I haven't sold any but now with 2 mutts (Beagle and Snoooy) holding things are looking ominous.Lol
    We have gone from "well positioned" to "buggered".!!....
    Beagles ???....Not investors best friends?..................lol.

ps.I also hold OCA,TRA and HGH.
    Time for us to move to PAZ on www.usx.co.nz
    Beagle free!.
    Last edited by percy; 08-02-2019 at 08:15 AM.

I won’t mention Heartland to the neighbour ....they really pissed off with OCA and TRA .....Heartland could save their bacon (keen on ZEL though but not bought in yet)
    Last edited by winner69; 08-02-2019 at 09:32 AM.
    “In a roaring bull market, knowledge is superfluous and experience is a handicap.”

–Benjamin Graham”

Gentle on the Beagle...saw one today out on my walk, such a cute adorable little doggy. (We actually have two Sydney Silky Terriers these days but they're getting old). I still remember my former Beagle very fondly. Might get another one when Basil or Skippy pass away but haven't told Mrs Beagle yet. This will come right mate, hang in there but Turners really does look like a sick pup.
    No butts, hold no mutts, (unless they're the furry variety).

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Snoopy has become ..."a Heartlander"!!!!
    Snoopy's role as the Reserve Bank banking advisor (informally on this forum -- but I'm sure the RB take notice) will need to come to an end as he is now biased!

This forum has no place for bias from any of the canine posters

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Snoopy's role as the Reserve Bank banking advisor (informally on this forum -- but I'm sure the RB take notice) will need to come to an end as he is now biased!

Canine's will keep barking biased or not...its in their nature lol

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Canine's will keep barking biased or not...its in their nature lol
    Good to see you haven't fallen asleep Beagle! Keep barking and biting...

percy

Good to see you haven't fallen asleep Beagle! Keep barking and biting...
    Are Beagles prone to biting their own tail.?

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Are Beagles prone to biting their own tail.?
    Have been accumulating quite a bit in the last week and now back up to my previous holding size. Just can not help myself at this price but am now seriously concerned that HGH appears to have gone to the dogs, as Snoopy has confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Have been accumulating quite a bit in the last week and now back up to my previous holding size. Just can not help myself at this price but am now seriously concerned that HGH appears to have gone to the dogs, as Snoopy has confirmed
    Snow patrol chasing cars, how do you drive a Beagle nuts ? Tell him there's a really cheap car to chase that won't break down https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW2z6vDGaJ8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GemKqzILV4w (the low exercise version) and if you don't like HGH you've got to go your own way
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNM6IuA87eM

Hope I'm not barking up the wrong tree with this one because its sure been a bit "doggy" since it changed its name.
    Hoping a dogged approach to holding this one will pay off but dog-gone-it, I'm not 100% sure.
    Last edited by Beagle; 08-02-2019 at 01:32 PM.

I am accumulating . Hope the report on the 18th is OK

Legend

Unfair unfair! Yes it is true that since becoming a HGH shareholder, I have had a sudden realisation that Heartland extracting themselves from that dastardly collection of southern lakes property developments from the GFC days must have been entirely due to the skill of management. No luck could possibly have been involved. And yes I am starting to appreciate that as a moniker for our leader, "Sir Jeffrey Greenslade" has a nice ring to it.

But apart from that, being 'inside the tent' will not mean any blunting off this beagle's teeth. Skin in the game will see to that!

SNOOPY
    To be free or not to be free. That is the cash-flow question....

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Unfair unfair! Yes it is true that since becoming a HGH shareholder, I have had a sudden realisation that Heartland extracting themselves from that dastardly collection of southern lakes property developments from the GFC days must have been entirely due to the skill of management. No luck could possibly have been involved. And yes I am starting to appreciate that as a moniker for our leader, "Sir Jeffrey Greenslade" has a nice ring to it.

But apart from that, being 'inside the tent' will not mean any blunting off this beagle's teeth. Skin in the game will see to that!

SNOOPY
    With two beagles on board barking and biting in unison what could possibly go wrong lol

I’m accumulating, but do expect a decrease in dividend up coming to fund for growth or another capital raise. I do value this share a little higher at $1.70. Either way I am holding on from long ago

Well , a lot of excitement on this forum re HGH despite it being a very downward sloping chart , however lo and behold I've spotted a possible reversal pattern here as well. Again a bullish gartley perhaps not quite as perfect as the one on Z Energy , and it is a bit holey and spotted looking using normal candlesticks on the chart. But if I Heiken Ashi those candles it smooths it out and the pattern looks more complete and more critically, it does retrace the required 61.8 and 78.6% on the B and D points.

HGH01.JPG

We've had a bounce off the D point , its not exactly the greatest indication of a turnaround but it is a bounce and that bounce is now retracing so if you were a risk taker its not a bad time to punt on the pattern.
    Entry 1.37-8 , Stop Loss 1.32 , first target 1.45 but hope for a lot more (otherwise the trade is somewhat marginal on risk/reward basis) .

FWIW DYOR no responsibility taken.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....