sharetrader
Page 815 of 1739 FirstFirst ... 3157157658058118128138148158168178188198258659151315 ... LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,150 of 17390
    The Wolf of Sharetrader

Wink I hope you were paying attention

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    $1.60 by Christmas
    It has happened as stated, and with 3 months to spare! Congratulations to all holders!!!

I've awoken to this brilliant news on my yacht in the Med and shall celebrate with a 30l Boerl and Kroff Brut breakfast, will be interesting to see how long it lasts!

NBT

percy

It has happened as stated, and with 3 months to spare! Congratulations to all holders!!!

I've awoken to this brilliant news on my yacht in the Med and shall celebrate with a 30l Boerl and Kroff Brut breakfast, will be interesting to see how long it lasts!

NBT

Great call.
    When do you see HBL hitting $2.00.???
    Enjoy the Med,we are back into winter here in ChCh.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Smile One drip was enough

NBT

Trading ex-div and 5c lighter tomorrow so the question is when does it really get to $1.60 ?

Due to the magnificent 33%+ gains over the last 3 months, I am taking the cash this dividend.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Trading ex-div and 5c lighter tomorrow so the question is when does it really get to $1.60 ?
    Hmm... end of next week? (give it a few days to recover...)

What do you think winner69? am I being to generous?

New to share trading but heartland has certainly been my glowing share in the last few months. Bought in at 1.18 and it's been up ever since! Been really impressed with how well it's holding over the last two weeks ex dividend and a small correction across the NZX. Long may it continue. I feel like HBL still has a bit of gas left before Christmas.

Guru

Hard few days for HBL... great fundamentals remain intact so no panic in TJ camp (maybe with Deutsche bank weakness etc etc UDC can be brought cheaper??)

In fact... isn't this good for the DRP??
    "...P is the volume weighted average sale price in New Zealand dollars (expressed in cents and fractions of cents) for a Share calculated on all trades of Shares which took place through the NZX Main Board over the period of 5 trading days immediately following the Record Date."
    hmm... Mr Market, please do a crazy over-reaction 'IQE style' and crash substantially, but only for the rest of this week before a swift rebound to $1.60+ thanx

Got the lovely annual report in the post today... great stuff really, could go on all evening, but I've talked enough about HBL's recent results already I think

Fun Fact(s) Tuesday:
    Compared Executive Remuneration numbers... Summary: quite interesting but essentially the top seemed to take a haircut, although overall total is up to 113, from 109 in 2015 (contact me if you'd like a 'comprehensive' picture

Compared Shareholder Information... Summary: ACC was a very large seller that is for sure! Overall number shareholders are up by nearly 10%, with middle 1 001 - 100 000 (the 4 categories this covers) all increasing their ownership stakes... more retail shareholders than last year? (again, contact me if you'd like a 'comprehensive' picture )

Disclosure: Fun fact Tuesday will most likely not become a regular thing
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 27-09-2016 at 06:24 PM. Reason: added in a disclosure

Interesting Tuesday Facts there t_j

What they say about diversity?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Interesting Tuesday Facts there t_j

What they say about diversity?
    Loved it.
    Thought straight away they put that in for you.!!!..lol.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Loved it.
    Thought straight away they put that in for you.!!!..lol.
    Ah I see it now - not much - the bare minimum as required by the NZX, no more and no less. All i would have expected from an old boys club run company.

Hope Ricketts has been briefed how to respond when asked about diversity at the ASM. He made an embarasing hash of it last year

Loved the pages in Maori though - diversity in action that is. Translated into Chinese next year as well
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

Loved the pages in Maori though - diversity in action that is. Translated into Chinese next year as well
    Hopefully not using Google Translate...