sharetrader
Page 86 of 1741 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687888990961361865861086 ... LastLast

I would be interested to hear anyones comments as to the flat share price for Heartland. It has hovered between 68-70 cents for around 3 months now.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrage View Post
    I would be interested to hear anyones comments as to the flat share price for Heartland. It has hovered between 68-70 cents for around 3 months now.

I suppose it is taking time for the shareholding to settle down.G Kerr sell down,other short term holders,and others waiting for the banking licence.All that is behind us now,so we have to wait until [mid]February for the interim result.
    After all said and done [usually more said than done] it will be the earnings and expectations of future earnings that will drive the share price.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrage View Post
    The problem seems to me to be that banks around the world are in some trouble. This is from the Telegraph,
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...-BoE-says.html
    The comments on the news are also interesting. I am pretty happy with Heartland at the present price. But things could go sour. Having shares is always more risky than having gold bars.

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    You sure about that?
    And if the world truly goes to hell in a handbasket, then gold will not be as useful as a garden or a gun.
    Spot on. Can you pop down and do my garden for me? It needs a bit of weeding.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Arb, I guess the near continuous ramping by the HNZ enthusiasts on ST isn't having any effect
    True.... Does it need ramping ??

Quote Originally Posted by janner View Post
    True.... Does it need ramping ??
    If 'ramping' is defined as 'talking up the price of particular shares' then HNZ definitely needs ramping .... as share price not going up ..... or as belg says if the followers have been 'ramping' they have failed .... or the market has not responded
    Attached Images Attached Images

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    If 'ramping' is defined as 'talking up the price of particular shares' then HNZ definitely needs ramping .... as share price not going up ..... or as belg says if the followers have been 'ramping' they have failed .... or the market has not responded
    Thanks winner69.The SP looks poised.!!!
    Surprised the market did not react to Belgarion picking HNZ in sharetrader competition on 12/1/2013.
    I expect most of us on sharetrader are awaiting his notification that he is building another one of his famous pyramids.
    Then all of us loyal disciples will join in, singing "Onwards and Upwards," composed by none other than our own winner69.

Ramping urgently needed. Percy, we are relying on you! All the mice are in disbelief.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mouse View Post
    Ramping urgently needed. Percy, we are relying on you! All the mice are in disbelief.
    Come on mouse.. Harden Up.. Don't be a Whimp..

You have Bernard just down the road from you offering tempting pieces of cheese any time you wish to take the bait..

percy

Quote Originally Posted by mouse View Post
    This may be the last boarding call before the train leaves the station.Just clearing the rats and MOUSEs, and other nervous nellies out of the carriages,so the smart money can enjoy the journey.The advertising blitz [as promised by the Chairman at the AGM] should be starting shortly.
    Poised, for renewed trajectory.Fasten your seatbelts.!!!!
    Last edited by percy; 18-01-2013 at 09:46 PM.