sharetrader
Page 871 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 3717718218618678688698708718728738748758819219711371 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,710 of 17397

exactly what I was wondering- might be better to take the DRiP and subscribe SPP assuming its scaled back....???

LOL Percy No surprise you mentioned your favorite words... "Well Positioned" indeed
    Last edited by Beagle; 21-02-2017 at 10:17 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    How much would you expect to get when subscribing for the $15k?
    Pig in Poke.!
    With the SPP price set at $1.46 I would expect massive scaling.
    An off the top of my head figure would be, apply for $15,000 worth and be lucky to get $5,000.
    I really don't know.
    Last one I did not bother with was TIL.Mistake as their allocations were generous.
    Last edited by percy; 21-02-2017 at 10:22 AM.

Your guess is as good as anybodys! Think I'd better go for the $15k then...

Dilettante

Harmoney confirms launching in Australia (Brisbane) https://www.nbr.co.nz/article/harmon...on-cs-p-199747

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    LOL Percy No surprise you mentioned your favorite words... "Well Positioned" indeed
    Had to.!
    Keeping the faith.
    Yet well positioning themselves digitally was sound.
    Looking back when HBL was formed,and the number of people who could not understand why HBL were not openning hundreds of branches,seems funny today.

Dilettante

From memory there were just over 10,000 shareholders stated in the last Annual Report. They will be fighting for the $20M. If 50% of them applied for the full $15k, each would get 4k. I would not be surprised to see it scaled back to that level or even bigger scaling. These SPP are always difficult to decide on as one has a lot of money tied up for a long time just to have most of it returned without interest. At least this time we know the price so that's a bonus :-)

No email received to participate in the SPP, but on NZX there is an offer document, with a link to apply online at www.heartlandshareoffer.co.nz.

Unfortunately, heading to this link brings up a page stating "This form is currently unavailable" and asks for a password to view the website ... not a good start.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    From memory there were just over 10,000 shareholders stated in the last Annual Report. They will be fighting for the $20M. If 50% of them applied for the full $15k, each would get 4k. I would not be surprised to see it scaled back to that level or even bigger scaling. These SPP are always difficult to decide on as one has a lot of money tied up for a long time just to have most of it returned without interest. At least this time we know the price so that's a bonus :-)
    Smaller small shareholders are perhaps less likely to have $15,000 available for the SPP application, so in a way there is a hit-and-miss inbuilt scaling factor in these SPPs.

The fairest way to raise equity capital would be via renounceable rights issues, so that those shareholders who do not have readily available funds can sell their rights. However unfortunately it must be quicker and cheaper to drop a placement with the big participants and give crumbs to small shareholders via a lolly scramble.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Smaller small shareholders are perhaps less likely to have $15,000 available for the SPP application, so in a way there is a hit-and-miss inbuilt scaling factor in these SPPs.

The fairest way to raise equity capital would be via renounceable rights issues, so that those shareholders who do not have readily available funds can sell their rights. However unfortunately it must be quicker and cheaper to drop a placement with the big participants and give crumbs to small shareholders via a lolly scramble.
    Agree with that although to be fair I remember as a kid that lolly scrambles can be a lot of fun and at least they've doubled the amount of lollies
    Share purchase plan details here https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/253364.pdf
    Last edited by Beagle; 21-02-2017 at 12:22 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine