sharetrader
Page 874 of 1739 FirstFirst ... 3747748248648708718728738748758768778788849249741374 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,740 of 17390

My email came through at 2:48 pm yesterday and yes the www.heartlandshareoffer.co.nz link is now working. Time to raid the cookie jar. I have a very very small holding so as far as my shareholding being diluted it's little more than a rounding error in the overall scheme. Don't think it can be diluted any further ...

All the details came through and I'm now setup! Hopefully it ends up being at least 5K of shares after scaling, otherwise it's a bit pointless.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    ...Personally I am torn between the
    'do not buy more of any share which is already over your portfolio % limit'
    and
    'rules are meant to be broken'.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    I am a happy long term holder and with on market additions, DRIP and its (more or less) steady SP growth, it's now one of my largest holdings. I will probably apply for less than $15,000 but not because it is a less worthy investment than some of my other (but more roller-coaster like) shareholdings. I will make my decision closer to the final date.

Only a small shareholder (8K SHARES) so with holdings to be diluted,how many would i be required to receive to maintain my %.
    I presume it would be very few but i have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    Have not received an email either. Please let me know how you get on!
    Well I got through straight away. saints be praised. Link didn't have me down to receive email for HBL just for my other holdings I'm not quite sure why but as a result they are sending the information out to me snail mail but that'll be fine as I won't be putting in my application until March anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by beetills View Post
    Only a small shareholder (8K SHARES) so with holdings to be diluted,how many would i be required to receive to maintain my %.
    220 shares!

... based on paragraph 17 in the documentation that indicates that 5% becomes 4.866% after dilution.

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    I would wait, but do try and do it a couple of days before the deadline just in case something goes wrong and you need to sort it.

As for all the gripes, as Jeff might say:
    "You can please all of the shareholders some of the time and some of the shareholders all of the time but you can not please all of the shareholders all of the time".

Personally I am torn between the

'do not buy more of any share which is already over your portfolio % limit'

and

'rules are meant to be broken'.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Go on do "a Percy", you know you want too
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Thoughts on the SPP...

Current SP settling around $1.57 - $1.58 -- 8% higher than the $1.46 maximum SPP price.

I'm quite surprised at that premium -- I thought the SP might settle closer to the offer price, but instead has crept up over the last couple of days.

I assume that there will be a bit of a sell-off on the 15th as those that become over-committed during the SPP rebalance their holding (as I will be unless scaling is vicious); but even so it is looking promising that the SP will hold. With a maximum allocation of just over 10,000 shares there will be no single big-sellers -- and large holders wanting to unload would probably be using the current strength to unload now.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Exclamation But wait -- you want more

Quote Originally Posted by beetills View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    220 shares!

... based on paragraph 17 in the documentation that indicates that 5% becomes 4.866% after dilution.
    Remember that $20M as already been issued to institutional shareholders and this is the second $20M.

So we are going from 485M467 before 15-Dec to 512M864 after this is done and dusted.

On that basis you need 451.5 shares to maintain your %.
    (That is one SPP share for every 17.72 shares you already own).

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Banned

Hi guys...if I sell my current holding, then apply to buy spp...am I still entitled? Thanks.