sharetrader
Page 875 of 1739 FirstFirst ... 3757758258658718728738748758768778788798859259751375 ... LastLast
Results 8,741 to 8,750 of 17390

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Hi guys...if I sell my current holding, then apply to buy spp...am I still entitled? Thanks.
    Record date is 20 February ("The date on which Eligible Shareholders are determined") so you can sell your whole lot now and still be entitled to apply for $15,000 worth.

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Hi guys...if I sell my current holding, then apply to buy spp...am I still entitled? Thanks.
    Beware of potential for heavy scaling. Might be such a serious scaling it cuts into some fish's flesh and they'll end up wishing they didn't sell
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Thought share price would have been higher reckon its been held back in last 2 months because of the offer
    Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Thoughts on the SPP...

Current SP settling around $1.57 - $1.58 -- 8% higher than the $1.46 maximum SPP price.

I'm quite surprised at that premium -- I thought the SP might settle closer to the offer price, but instead has crept up over the last couple of days.

I assume that there will be a bit of a sell-off on the 15th as those that become over-committed during the SPP rebalance their holding (as I will be unless scaling is vicious); but even so it is looking promising that the SP will hold. With a maximum allocation of just over 10,000 shares there will be no single big-sellers -- and large holders wanting to unload would probably be using the current strength to unload now.

Nice interview on INTEREST.CO.NZ today with Laura Byrne CFO .

Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Hey guys, im planning on participating in this SPP. Quick question, does the standard cash management account that ASB offer with their sharetrading accounts allow a direct debit payment for SPPs? I cant say I've ever used it for anything but buying shares online.

Pages discussing the SPP but little comment on Heartland's actual result

Maybe that was Heartland's ploy - distract the punters attention so not too much attention paid to the detail.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Thank you for the link.
    An interesting informative article.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    I'll summarize it in 2 words for you all to save you the time reading: Excellent Result

For what it's worth, ahead of Forsyth forecasts as well

I also hear they are getting quite a few UDC customers...
    I'm expecting a strong 2nd half, with profit above $60m for the year
    I already told you winner69 how the results were everyone wants to talk about the SPP as this is far more exciting for us shareholders to get in on, you know with great growth and ever increasing profits etc

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    I already told you winner69 how the results were everyone wants to talk about the SPP as this is far more exciting for us shareholders to get in on, you know with great growth and ever increasing profits etc
    I find these SPP things rather boring - if you like the comapny just send the cheque off and see what happens and if you don't really fancy the company (why holding then) just ignore it

What yoiu make of the NTA not increasing from June to December?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”